iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Loggers World publication

Started by dgdrls, January 10, 2020, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgdrls

Are folks subscribed and receiving their issues?
I am considering a subscription but wanted to check others experiences.

D

Autocar

I get it and enjoy the way the guys on the west coat log. Like the old section showing old logging methods.
Bill

Ed_K

Got mine. been subscribing for yrs with no Prob.
Ed K

Skeans1

We use to get it and still could with no issue with their service but all our local rigging shops carry them. Another option is to look at it online as well another publication for out here is TimberWest.

dgdrls

dgdrls

Guys,

checking back to see if your subscriptions are still being fulfilled accordingly,

I did not subscribe after my initial post and the website seems a bit stale.

Thanks
D

axeman2021

I am glad the OP posted this thread i had been given a few copies years ago, and i have downloaded a few of the older copies.

This thread reminded me to subscribe and as soon as i get that $1,400 there is a lot of things i have been holding off on that i am going to get moving on.

I really enjoyed watching the Axe men really made me think about the forests, and the people involved in logging and working in the forests.

Riwaka

Also Southern Loggin times

Southern Loggin' Times | a Hatton-Brown Publication

What was the publication (online) with a lot of classifieds for US forestry and sawmilling machinery? Is it still going?

Ed_K

Just finished reading the Jan. issue of Loggers World last night. I like to read about whats going on out there. Finley Hays Rigging Shack is first for reading.
Ed K

axeman2021

You might enjoy seeing the old pictures from this link.

axeman2021

Just go to Southrenloggingtimesmagazine and look at the Historic Logging Photos.

dgdrls

Quote from: Riwaka on February 15, 2021, 02:21:28 AM
Also Southern Loggin times

Southern Loggin' Times | a Hatton-Brown Publication

What was the publication (online) with a lot of classifieds for US forestry and sawmilling machinery? Is it still going?
New and Used | LumbermenOnline.com   ??
Thanks
D

Thank You Sponsors!