iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Addition

Started by Paul_H, June 27, 2002, 03:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_H

We just got home.  Tuesday June 25 at 8:05 pm our new baby,Mary, Lisabeth was born.We were supposed to have her in the hospital in another town,but it was too late by the time we got to the clinic.Mum and baby are well 8)

Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

CHARLIE

CONGRATULATIONS on the new addition to your family Paul!  I'm glad to hear your wife and new baby are doing well!
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Norm

Congratulations, give the wife and new daughter a big hug from us!

Paul_H

Thanks Charlie and Norm.I'm hoping Carla gets some sleep now. ??? ???She didn't get much of a chance in the hospital.The other kids and I will pick up the slack.

DanG

Great news, Paul! Congratulations! 8) 8) 8)

How many does that make?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

RavioliKid

Way to go, Paul and Carla!

And, a big welcome to Mary Lizabeth, our newest seedling! :D
RavioliKid

Paul_H

Thanks Rav. ;D
DanG., That makes 5 :o.Four girls,and a boy.(might have to raise the house up again) ;)

Bro. Noble

Good Work!

All boys but four huh.
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Ron Scott

~Ron

Paul_H

Thank you,from Carla and I.
Our 18 month old,Lucy,still doesn't know what to think of her little sister.The older kids have really came through for us,with watching Lucy and helping in general.
I was starting to make dinner tonight,and friends showed up and dropped off a piping hot chicken dinner.What can you say?

Sometimes the words "thankyou " just don't seem enough to describe how gratefull we are.

Humbled yet again.

Thank You Sponsors!