iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A request to members.

Started by Jeff, April 24, 2006, 10:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meadows Miller

Gday

Ill send one 28.75 x 28.75 square for you like Jeff that should take care of good abit of the space you have left Mate  ;) ;) :D :D :D ;) ;D ;D 8) 8)

The size you want is 5.75 by 5.75x 1" thick aint it  ??? ??? just checking to make sure Mate  ;)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

pigman

Quote from: DouginUtah on June 20, 2010, 11:56:50 AM

If you have seen some of the blocks that are there you wouldn't worry about not good enough.  :D  :D  :D  ;D
Well Doug, I did the best I could. :-[
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

DouginUtah

I was talking about mine. :D  ;D

On the other hand, some are real works of art.
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

Piston

Jeff,
It's taken me quite a while to actually chime in on this thread, but how bout a piece out of an old NH barn?  I'll be going up to my grandfather's land for the 4th where he has an old barn, with some reeeeaaallly old floorboards.  Hopefully I can find some that aren't rotted out too bad and cut out the 'proper size' for ya.   8)

I'm not gonna ask where to mail it, I'm sure it's in one of the many pages I haven't looked through yet, I'll start in the beginning.  ;)
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Piston

Quote from: Jeff on April 25, 2006, 12:22:35 AM
when you have your aquare ready to go, just email me and I'll send my address back. :)

HA! Look at that, Page 1  :D :D :D :D
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Magicman

Well, MINE is ready to mail.  I finished it before I left last week, but the finish was not completely cured and I didn't have time to mail it.  I have been unloading tools, etc. from our mission trip today, but off it goes tomorrow.

It's Walnut with WM Orange lettering.

The screwhead is even painted brown.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DR_Buck

Only 6,985 to go.    :D :D :D
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Texas Ranger

TRangerette has one ready, we will bring it with us.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

SwampDonkey

What?! No screw driver?  ;)

Looks nice Magicman.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

LIL

I'm hoping theres one from New Zealand in there somewhere  ::)
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

DR_Buck

Quote from: Magicman on June 21, 2010, 07:46:05 PM
Well, MINE is ready to mail.  I finished it before I left last week, but the finish was not completely cured and I didn't have time to mail it.  I have been unloading tools, etc. from our mission trip today, but off it goes tomorrow.

It's Walnut with WM Orange lettering.

The screwhead is even painted brown.   :)

You should deliver it in person at the Pig Roast.   That way you can put the screw in.  ;D

Jeff

Quote from: LIL on June 22, 2010, 05:34:07 AM
I'm hoping theres one from New Zealand in there somewhere  ::)

There is!

Magicman

Quote from: DR_Buck on June 22, 2010, 06:23:41 AM
You should deliver it in person at the Pig Roast.   That way you can put the screw in.  ;D 

You just don't know how badly I want to.  There are some conflicting issues that I'm trying to work out.  I haven't given up yet.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Burlkraft

That's one nice lookin' block MM

I do believe I have the only double space block up there
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Meadows Miller

Gday

Lookiing good Magic Looking good  ;) Top Job Mate I like It ;D ;D 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Brad_bb

How's that Burlkraft?  Isn't that against the rules?
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Jeff

Yes, it is, but Steve, he's a bit "Special" so sometimes I have to make accommodations. You know, like a separate Olympics they have for special people. Things like that.

Magicman

Well the Magicman's is on the "Pony Express".   smiley_horserider

WDH

That is good, but two does not a whack make  :).

More, more, more.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DR_Buck

Quote from: Jeff on June 22, 2010, 11:44:07 AM
Yes, it is, but Steve, he's a bit "Special" so sometimes I have to make accommodations. You know, like a separate Olympics they have for special people. Things like that.

Steve rides the short bus ?    smiley_bucktooth

Jeff

Burlkraft

I usually don't ride the bus  ;D  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Jeff

Brad_bb

So was burlkrafts block an actual burl?  If it was shown in a past post, I missed it.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

Thank You Sponsors!