iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pump in a stump

Started by Jeff, May 22, 2020, 09:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

And for todays repurposing project...

An old pump from my land in the u.p.,  a cut off stump cookie that somehow escaped the wood splitting and a ppnd pump from the neighbors deconstructed garden  pool and a fake wood plastic planter.

Pump in a stump - YouTube

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

That is a happy addition that makes you smile.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Old Greenhorn

I love it! It's frivolous, useless, and looks really cool! That is great fun. I wonder if the dogs might take and interest in it? But then, it would no longer be useless. 
 No matter, I still think it is great art.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

SwampDonkey

At least it has a use. I have seen many old hand pumps disappear or get destroyed over the years, mostly because of thieves and vandals. We won't go into that. ;)

Looks like it fits right in with the theme of the property. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

I like it. 
Need one of those gromes to pump the handle.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Cedarman

I've been thinking for 44 years what to do with the old one on the farm.  Now I know.
Thanks
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

samandothers

Very nice creation and repurposing!   Uh gotta go to the bathroom now....

Al_Smith

I had one stuck in half an oak barrel full of flowers at one time . It's just one of those decorative things like an old hay rake or a set of rusty two bottom pull type plows in  the yard .Fact I just looked out in the day lily patch and it's still there ,forgot all about that .An iron wheel from the old hay rake is now the top for a patio table with the addition of some expanded metal .

Thank You Sponsors!