iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanksgiving

Started by doctorb, November 24, 2010, 07:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctorb

One of my favorite holidays.  Will have 12 people in-house tonight and more for dinner tomorrow.  I would like to wish all the good people on the FF a Happy Thanksgiving.  Our family has its quirks and nonconformists, just like yours.  It's a good time, no matter the scenario, to be thankful for what we have.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Gary_C

You are certainly right on a lot of things doctorb. It's no wonder that we cannot achieve peace in the world when we can not always have peace in our families.

But we certainly do have a lot to be thankful for. For me one thing is because of some other problems, I will be home for Thanksgiving instead of working alone up north in the woods.

And I too would like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.  8)
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

sawman

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

Chuck White

Well, we won't have a house full, but we'll have an Aunt and Uncle come for dinner.  That'll be nice.

I'm going hunting first thing this morning though!   Late this afternoon I'll go and take a stand to see if I can get a deer.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

We will have a "house full", so lots of excitement here.

Happy Thanksgiving to my FF family.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

schakey

Happy Thanksgiving one and all everywhere 8)
Those away from home rather in the military.truck drivers or wherever our prayers are with you.
Thank you for your service  and may God bless.
I am thankful to be home today and wish everyone could be.
A special thanke to all members of the Forestry Forum for the wealth of information they share smiley_clapping smiley_flipping
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

jdtuttle

Have a great day

wewacountryboy

Happy Thanksgiving! God Bless!
Jonathan Hanson

Bill Gaiche

Hope everyone has the opertunity to sit down and have a good meal with friends and relatives. Also thanking out troops for our freedom to celbrate this day. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. bg

Corley5

Happy Thanksgiving!!!  We're spending it in Alb. NM with my my BIL and his wife.  We're having turduckin later this afternoon.  We're gonna go look at some petroglyphs now.  Glad we brought our Mi winter jackets.  It's cold here  ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Rocky_Ranger

We're three hours southwest of Alb and have anywhere from 3 to 8" of snow this morning (depending on elevation).  19 degrees and still snowing lightly but the sun is about to shine.......  Was in Alb Tuesday, and will be back Sunday and Monday night/Tuesday (two more round trips).
RETIRED!

Patty

We had four generations of family at my mom's today. What a packed house! My mom looked so happy to have us all together...made it all worth while to see the smile on her face.  :)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

paul case

happy thanksgiving to youall. pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

fishpharmer

Happy Thanksgiving to all the FF members!!
I have an awful lot to be thankful for. 

We had a nice time eating and visiting with neighbors.
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

sawguy21

And I had to work today so missed out on all the good stuff like turkey, stuffing and home made cranberry sauce. :-\ Oh well, another month we get to do it all over again. 8)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Thank You Sponsors!