iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Father's Day

Started by thecfarm, June 20, 2021, 04:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thecfarm

Happy Father's Day to all of the FF members.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
Heading to the Grand Daughters house this afternoon. I am bringing strawberry soda for the step son. He loves that stuff!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

HemlockKing

Quote from: thecfarm on June 20, 2021, 04:58:21 AM
Happy Father's Day to all of the FF members.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
Heading to the Grand Daughters house this afternoon. I am bringing strawberry soda for the step son. He loves that stuff!!!
Happy Father’s Day to all the FF father members!
A1

Ed_K

Y'all have a great day  8).
Ed K

doc henderson

Happy day gentlemen.  I know we usually are the strong silent type, and do not ask for much.  sacrifice everything for the family.  work hard and never (hardly) complain.  Carry the whole family on our backs if needed.  we deserve one day!   :)  enjoy!
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

trimguy

Thank you and Happy Father's Day.

mike_belben

Good on ya dads.  Now go pretend to be in love with those ties and socks!
Praise The Lord

RichTired

Thanks and Happy Father's Day to all the dads.
Wood-Mizer LT15GO, Kubota L2800, Husqvarna 268 & Stihl 241 C-M chainsaws, Logrite cant hook, Ford F-150 Fx4

Richard

firefighter ontheside

Thanks and happy fathers day back to all the other dads.  I got a mug that says dad that my 10 year old made at school and a nylon bracelet type thing with magnets for putting screws on to make them handy.  Not sure I'll use that, but its the thought that counts.  Wife said she got me some ice cream.  I bought myself some beer for the day.  I ran the sawmill for about 15 minutes to re-saw a big slab of walnut.  Now to sit indoors the rest of the day.  It's miserably muggy outside.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Bruno of NH

My daughter texted me  8)
First time in 5 years. 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

mike_belben

Well thats a step in the right direction bruno. Reconcile. 
Praise The Lord

doc henderson

I also got a mug FFOTS and a balloon from my son who does not say much at times like these.  also a note about cheese cake in the fridge with instructions to save a piece for mom.  we have all been barely seeing each other.  I am on an 8 night x 12 hour per shift stent.  done with 4/8.  wife is on a 5 day and son on a 6 day stent. FF I am sure you can find a use for the magnetic bracelet a time or two!   :)
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

YellowHammer

I like the "Days" holidays.  Mother's Day and Father's Day. 

They are just good, old fashioned, non political days to thank the people who matter the most; Moms and Dads and sons and daughters.  In this day and age, it's refreshing.  

It's a good day. 

Happy Father's Day.   
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Magicman

Quote from: Bruno of NH on June 20, 2021, 03:31:23 PMMy daughter texted me
Thank You my Friend for sharing the joyful news.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Don P

I've been talking to Dad a lot the past few days. Little Sis was 10 minutes away on Thursday, first visit since Covid and Mom fell and broke her hip, popped an artery, we were some kind of worried. But today, Mom got up  8). The docs said the break, although painful is not in an area that is weight bearing. She is tough. We couldn't have given Dad a better present.

mike_belben

Baptized my kids in the river today.  Pretty cool. 
Praise The Lord

jb616

Quote from: mike_belben on June 20, 2021, 09:35:40 PM
Baptized my kids in the river today.  Pretty cool.
Best Father's Day ever! 

Gere Flewelling

This is the first year that both of my boys have been away from home on Father's Day.  They are grown and live far enough away to make it hard to get home this time of year.  They did call and wish me a happy day though.  Spent some time remembering my father.  He has been gone for many years now, but I often think of him when making tough decisions or when I am trying to advise one of my boys on important matters.  He was an old AC Pastor that did carpentry and design work to feed the family.  He taught me more than I can ever say and was just a great dad.  The only thing I wish to leave when I am gone it to be thought of as highly as he was and still is.  Thanks Dad!
Old 🚒 Fireman and Snow Cat Repairman (retired)
Matthew 6:3-4

sawguy21

It is always a bit tough for me. My dad has been gone for many years but I still miss him. No kids of my own, at least none I know about, ahem but had a good relationship with Karen's grand children and grand nieces. However they disappeared after she died which hurts.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

doc henderson

sorry sawguy.  you still have us!

farmfromkansas

My son sent me a pic of the grandbaby, and my daughter invited us for supper.  Got to see 2 almost grown granddaughters.  Am impressed by how attractive and smart they are. When they were small they were my little friends.  Both insisted Papa take them to preschool.
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work

Thank You Sponsors!