iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Wood Guangzhou 2014

Started by jacobkong, September 16, 2013, 02:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobkong

3rd China Guangzhou Wood & Wood Products Trade Show 2014 (Wood Guangzhou 2014) will be held at China import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex - Asia's largest Complex during May 12th -14th, 2014.
In Wood Guangzhou 2013, many 180 industry-related enterprises from USA, Canada, Malaysia, Russia, Germany, Portugal, Serbia and China mainland have participated as exhibitors such as PIO HARDWOODS, METIM GmbH, "Zvezda Trade kft", TRIFEKS DOO, Interveneer, Lda, Takasho and so on.
As the exclusive wood and wood products industry event in China, Wood Guangzhou 2013 turns out to be great success, which provides a good platform to International insiders to tap into China's wood market.
Succeed to the brilliant achievement of Wood Guangzhou 2013, Wood Guangzhou 2014 will continual to prepare at least 12,000 sq.m, 650 booths for participants.
If you want to expand China wood product market, Wood Guangzhou 2014, an exclusive event in China wood industry, is no doubt one of the best platforms that you won't miss.

Bill Gaiche

Ok, now where is this thing going to take place at. bg

Nomad

Just a guess, but I'd say in Guangzhou.  It's the capital city of Guangdong Province, People's Republic of China.
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Corley5

It would be an interesting event to attend :) 8)  I'm more than likely not going to make it to this one  ;D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

LeeB

I'll pencil it in. Never know when I might get stuck in Honk Kong for a few days. Should be easy enough to get there.  :D. It might actually be quite interesting.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

beenthere

I think the Forestry Forum is going to have a booth there, and maybe Tamiam will show up with some of her famous brownies.  ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

jacobkong

Thanks for all your interest in Wood Guangzhou 2014, for more information pls visit: http://www.muyezhan.com/index_e.asp

jacobkong

3rd China Guangzhou Wood & Wood Products Trade Show 2014 (Wood Guangzhou 2014) will be held at China import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex - Asia's largest Complex during May 12th -14th, 2014.
In Wood Guangzhou 2013, many 180 industry-related enterprises from USA, Canada, Malaysia, Russia, Germany, Portugal, Serbia and China mainland have participated as exhibitors such as PIO HARDWOODS, METIM GmbH, "Zvezda Trade kft", TRIFEKS DOO, Interveneer, Lda, Takasho and so on.
As the exclusive wood and wood products industry event in China, Wood Guangzhou 2013 turns out to be great success, which provides a good platform to International insiders to tap into China's wood market.
Succeed to the brilliant achievement of Wood Guangzhou 2013, Wood Guangzhou 2014 will continual to prepare at least 12,000 sq.m, 650 booths for participants.
If you want to expand China wood product market, Wood Guangzhou 2014, an exclusive event in China wood industry, is no doubt one of the best platforms that you won't miss.

Jacob Kong
Wood Guangzhou 2014
Tel: +86-22074185
Fax: +86-20-82579220
Email: grandeurhk@yeah.net

Thank You Sponsors!