iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Is this allowed on a Sunday

Started by lyle niemi, May 05, 2013, 03:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

Finally got some nice weather 8) PS dont mind the belly hanging out...lol

drobertson

Far as I can tell, I seel all the necessary saftey gear, looks like the k-9 is missing in the pic, but for all practical purposes, quite acceptable, fact of the matter, I just got off the couch in the top of the 8th to a fabulous Braves, 8, Mets 2,  so can't get much better than this, on both accounts! 8)   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

WmFritz

Looks like an awful comfy saw shed chair :D :D 

Lazyboy+sunshine= Zzz's   ;)  ;D ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

LeeB

Snoozing in the sunshine has such a wonderful quality to it.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

lyle niemi

Quote from: WmFritz on May 05, 2013, 04:23:12 PM
Looks like an awful comfy saw shed chair :D :D 

Lazyboy+sunshine= Zzz's   ;)  ;D ;D
Yep the chair aint bad!..lol

lyle niemi

Quote from: LeeB on May 05, 2013, 04:25:44 PM
Snoozing in the sunshine has such a wonderful quality to it.
After such a long winter and spring it sure feels good!! we still have snow on the north side of the trees :snowball:

lyle niemi

Quote from: drobertson on May 05, 2013, 04:05:16 PM
Far as I can tell, I seel all the necessary saftey gear, looks like the k-9 is missing in the pic, but for all practical purposes, quite acceptable, fact of the matter, I just got off the couch in the top of the 8th to a fabulous Braves, 8, Mets 2,  so can't get much better than this, on both accounts! 8)   david
I started bucking up logs around 530am, I thought I would shut it down early today

Al_Smith

Well although it wasn't a bad winter it was a long one .Nothing like a little siesta in the warm sun for a change .

SPD748

I gotta get me one of those chairs!

-lee
Frick 0 Handset - A continuing project dedicated to my Dad.

410 Deere, 240 Massey... I really need a rough terrain forklift :)

Sawing Since 1-19-2013 @ 3:30 pm
Serving Since 2002
"Some police officers give tickets, some gave all."

terrifictimbersllc

Maybe consider some sunscreen, shouldn't take much.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Just got to thinking, be careful, I read back a lil while back about a thing called yellow dog fever?  I believe the symptoms were real close to what you are showing ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Ocklawahaboy

Did you apply sun block to that belly?

Slingshot

I'm worried about those logs rolling off of them green thangs..... smiley_swinging_board

WmFritz

:D :D :D

That's why Lyle's  nappin  with the hard hat on. ;D ;D smiley_hardhat :D :D
Safety first.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Left Coast Chris

Thumbs up to the photographer.......... he/she has artfully captured the essence of the moment.  It deserves a framed 8x10 at least.... to be hung on the premises. 
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Sixacresand

Glad to know I am not the only person feels the need to furnish the mill area. Never know when company might drop in.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

kensfarm

Quote from: Slingshot on May 05, 2013, 09:51:35 PM
  I'm worried about those logs rolling off of them green thangs.....

That would be a rude awakening to what appears to be a really good nap! 

Sprucegum

That's called a wailing chair - for when you realize you just cut a whack of 3x5 that were supposed to be 4x6  :D

Kansas

I do see one problem with that pic. The hearing protection. Suppose the wife hollers "dinner time" and you snooze right through it? That would be a terrible thing. Well, unless the wife was serving grits. Then keep them on.

redbeard

You cant say your not sawing logs!  Looks like you wear the same size clothing as I do. :laugh:
Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

dboyt

I don't see any beverage in the photo.  Gotta stay hydrated!
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

lyle niemi

thanx for all the chuckles folks, that was great! PS no bacon was burned during my nap..lol

r.man

He's in Alberta, he doesn't know what grits are. He might have leeks, it is the season.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

bandmiller2

I think grits are a controlled substance north of the border.Lyle deserves a rest after all he's done this winter. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Thank You Sponsors!