iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

West Nile Virus ??

Started by Magicman, October 04, 2011, 07:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibseeker

There you go, Lynn...the power of positive thinking. Glad to hear you're doing better. Don't take any chances though, there will be time for other hunts rather than chancing a relapse and having it go from bad to worse.
Chuck
worn out poulan, Stihl 250SC, old machete and a bag of clues with a hole in the bottom

Warbird

No test results until Monday?

Magicman

That's the way I see it Warbird.  Hopefully Monday.  If I kick it, I guess that it doesn't matter anyway.  Something appears to be working though.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Warbird

Good.  Glad you are kicking whatever it is.  I had a couple of nasty flues last year after having taken the flu shot.  I have decided not to take the flu shot this year.  ;)

clww

I feel the same about the flu shot/mist. We are actually required to get it yearly in the military. I try to slip through the cracks every year and not get it. My success rate of avoidance, since it became mandatory, has been about 20 percent.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

sandhills

Hope you stay on track and have a great time in Colorado, best of luck with the hunt!

Magicman

Thanks, I nursed a headache this morning.  It is gone now and hopefully will stay gone.  I hope that a week without exercise will not adversely affect my climbing/packing ability.

I plan to unload all of the sawing stuff from the truck tomorrow.  We still have 8 days, so no need to rush or push myself.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

Just a quick update.  The tests for Lyme and RMSF came back negative.   :)   I guess it was "just" the flu, but I certainly do not want it again.  It was a total drain.

All of the routine tests came back OK.  Sugar, cholesterol, etc.  Pretty good for the old man to not have to regularly take any meds.   smiley_thumbsup

thecfarm

Must be the mill and the sawdust. ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Radar67

Glad to hear you are feeling better Lynn. :)
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Bill Gaiche

Thats great. Colorado here we come. bg

Thank You Sponsors!