iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just Another One of THOSE Days

Started by Corley5, October 01, 2021, 10:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samandothers

Well in the case of truck settling out with insurance that is a bit of lemonade from the lemons!

Corley5

No obvious fractures on x-rays.  They're sending them for further analysis by a radiologist.   If there's no improvement in a week they'll recommend a CT scan.  I got a prescription for ibuprofen.   I've been busted up before.  Compound leg fracture etc.  It hurt.  This is a different hurt.  It suxs.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

sawguy21

Don't be in a hurry to sign off for a quick settlement on an injury claim, talk to a good lawyer. I was hit by a drunk in 1976, my neck still gives me grief from whiplash. The guy should be nailed to the wall for packing that much behind an F-150, fortunately double towing with light vehicles is not legal on our roads.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Corley5

Got a call from the clinic and was told the radiologist believes there's a fracture in a rib.  X-rays don't always show rib damage well.
  I lost a wheel off this truck a couple winters ago, maybe three, because the tire place didn't properly torque them either time I was there in 24 hours.  Long story...  I suffered whiplash from that.  Bothered me for over a year.  No legal recourse for the injury because it's a soft tissue injury that doesn't show on an x-ray.  They did grudgingly fix the truck. 
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

gspren

I didn't see this until now, bummer. My wreck was September 17th and chest still isn't right but it is getting better slowly, you are younger so maybe will heal faster. Good luck with it all!
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Thank You Sponsors!