iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I got a face lift and Im loving the results!

Started by 3Dog, September 03, 2015, 03:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3Dog

These days it seems like more and more new business is the result of people finding services via the internet. I had an outdated website that didn't even make page 3 on a Google search.  I kept thinking that someday I would have someone build me a webpage that would be updated and fresh to help me connect with new customers ......I said that for about 5 years....

I was talking to a fellow forum member that told me that he was in a similar situation and that Jeff had put together a web page for him, using the power of Forestry Forums web clout,  he was now one of Googles first listings.  I thanked this member and made a promise to follow up with Jeff in short order.

Folks, let me tell you that it was the best thing I have done for my business since buying my mill.  Within a couple days, literally, I had a new fresh web presence and was one of the first sawmills that popped up on a Google search for portable mills in my area.  Amen....

Within 2 days of my new site being up, I  had a call for, and scheduled a milling job that the only connection between the customer an me was his doing a Google search and seeing my website.  I encourage you all to take a look at your web presence.   If it isnt bringing you the reactions you want, get it updated!  I kick myself for procrastinating so long before seeking help with my site.

Thanks a ton Jeff!   

PS  The saw job I booked as a result of my new site WAY more than paid for the cost of building the site.  Talk about a return on your investment.

3Dog
2002 Woodmizer LT40DSuper Remote Accuset 2, 1952 Allis Chalmers CA, 2001 John Deere 240 skidsteer, Nyle L200, Ebac 800,  and a fulltime job.
Citywood Treecycling

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

beenthere

Very well done. Jeff has a knack for such things.  8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

3Dog

I can honestly say that I couldn't have done it without him.  He learned just what a "computer fumbler" I am.  I am greatful.
2002 Woodmizer LT40DSuper Remote Accuset 2, 1952 Allis Chalmers CA, 2001 John Deere 240 skidsteer, Nyle L200, Ebac 800,  and a fulltime job.
Citywood Treecycling

WDH

Jeff's website development skills are amazing.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I wonder if Jeff could give me a face lift?  poston-smiley

Very nice 3-Dog.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Jeff's got his work cut out for him.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

***Actually thats my first cousin, Bobby.***
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

coxy

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Magicman

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on September 03, 2015, 10:59:48 PM
***Actually thats my first cousin, Bobby.***
And all of this time I was thing that Bobby Goat and Billy Goat were twins.   smiley_divide

jamesamd

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on September 03, 2015, 10:42:13 PM
I wonder if Jeff could give me a face lift?  poston-smiley

Jeff , Can not fix that face !!!

Even with Photoshop . Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh  :-*

Jim
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

ST Ranch

Lynn - I always enjoy your sense of humor lol

Tom
LT40G28 with mods,  Komatsu D37E crawler,
873 Bobcat with CWS log grapple,

Thank You Sponsors!