iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I need someone to look at a truck for me in Baton Rouge.

Started by Billikenfan, January 21, 2016, 09:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billikenfan

I found a truck I might want to purchase.   I need someone to go look at the truck for me. I just want someone to make sure the body and overall condition of the truck is good.  I would really like it if you could drive it and see if everything acts and operates as it should.   I'm willing to pay you for your time.  Thanks for any help you can give me. 

Scott
2015 Woodmizer LT40  Hydraulic 35hp
Mountain Home Firewood Kiln. Beaver Wood Eater Firewood Processer.  John Deere 260 Skid Steer.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

fishfighter

I saw your pm before this posting. I'm about 30 miles from Baton Rouge and might be going that way tomorrow. PM me the details and I will do what I can for you.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!