iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Look'in out my back door

Started by Nebraska, September 30, 2019, 10:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebraska

I stop and take pictures of the sunset when I can. Everyone is different and I am blessed to see them. I thought this one was especially good.

Crusarius

Looks like a calendar shot. Very nice.

samandothers

It is very nice with lake reflecting.  Very peaceful.

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Nebraska

Thank you, yeah even when my world is a little upside down, it can be pretty special.

thecfarm

That first one one looks almost fake it is so good. Trouble is those only last for a minute unless you take a picture of it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ron Scott

~Ron

Nebraska

Thankfully spring has gotten here and 

I was ready for it's coming.  Top picture is Saturday nights sunset.

Last night by the pond.

Last night practicing appropriate social distancing ;). I got about 20 minutes more of the fire and the local PA called with a severely bloated feeder calf(over consumption of ground ear corn)... so I cut it short and went and worked on his calf but it was a dandy first fire of the season.

Crusarius

Southside

Is there a jealous emoticon somewhere? 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

samandothers

Yes spring has sprung here!  What is that white stuff around there?  Enjoy your peace and solitude.  

Nebraska

@WDH That song absolutely goes through my head from time to time.  8)  I am a blessed and fortunate individual.
We are supposed to get snow/rain mix on Easter so farming will get slowed down for 7 weeks. So the saying goes...

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Skip

Nebraska

Not in my frame of reference, I have the album...... ::) ok well maybe dates us a little.

Nebraska

Going

going!

Gone!

So long 2020.

I caught the sunset today. I went out to the spot I take pictures from and prayed that 2021 is better for all of us. Hoping for a much better year and thankful to be here. Happy New Year to all.

WDH

Walnut Beast

Absolutely beautiful and well put 🙏

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

sawguy21

X2! This is definitely a year to put in the rear view mirror. Well, except for the lovely lady that entered my life. 8)

samandothers

That is a great set of pictures even without the reference to the old year.  

I must admit 2020 had some good things about it.  We started a house on or land in Va.  We have a new 5 month old grandson and a blessed with our health and family.  Yes it has had its challenges too and will not go there.  

Nebraska

@sawguy21 Ladyfriend?? 8) 8) Now I probably don't see everything you post but I sure can't remember you mentioning  this before.  smiley_clapping Now thats good news to(...   start....I swear I wrote this word earlier ;)) this year off!

sawguy21

You don't think I tell you everything do you? :D Thank you, she is the one bright spot in an otherwise challenging year.

Tacotodd

@sawguy21  , I also just love the few little bright spots that we've all seemed to have had in an otherwise bleak year!

Happy New Year 2021,  HERE WE COME! But watch out when we all get there folks. In whatever "there" might be!
Trying harder everyday.

Thank You Sponsors!