iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

RETIRED -- Forestry Forum Hats Now Available

Started by Kitty, August 22, 2016, 10:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

Effective Immediately -  The time has finally come...I am retiring from providing the FF members with the embroidered hats. To all those who have purchased my hats in the past a big thank you and most appreciated.

Ljohnsaw

I paid for mine.  You should instruct PayPal users to click on "send money to friends and family" and NOT "business or goods" so you will not be hit with a service fee.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Kitty

Quote from: ljohnsaw on August 22, 2016, 11:01:36 PM
I paid for mine.  You should instruct PayPal users to click on "send money to friends and family" and NOT "business or goods" so you will not be hit with a service fee.

Thanks

Jeff

Kevin of Logrite and I had on the brown oil hat at Booneville and everyone really liked them.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

LeeB

I've still got mine from the original offering years ago. I bet it hasn't been worn more than a dozen times. I'm just not a hat wearer.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Chuck White

I've had mine for quite a few years now, but I only wear it when I'm going to events like Tupper Lake & Boonville Woodsmens Days!

I also wear it when I'm going to be at other events where I want to let people ask "What's the Forestry Forum"!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

trapper

I bought a #4 at the pig roast I like the style and the way it fits.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

thecfarm

Chuck,me too!! I do not wear mine much. But I always have a hat on if I am out of the house.
And that is the only hat that I have ever bought too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

21incher

I have been waiting 3 years for this day. Wonder if shirts will be next?  8) 8) 8)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Jeff

I'm sure Kitty can fix you up with a Shirt. She is our official apparel person.

Gary_C

Is there a hat with a more open mesh design for summer use? Those heavy fabric hats make my head hot in the summer and might cause my hair to fall out.  :D :D
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

DR_Buck

Quote from: Gary_C on August 24, 2016, 11:58:27 AM
Is there a hat with a more open mesh design for summer use? Those heavy fabric hats make my head hot in the summer and might cause my hair to fall out.  :D :D

Gary   -  She has a solid khaki colored with a mesh back and Velcro strap.    IM her per the posting at the top with your your desire.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

DR_Buck

First batch of orders went out 1s class mail this morning.   Most destinations are 2 to 3 day delivery.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Bark Beetle

You don't work wood, you work with wood.

Kitty

Quote from: Bark Beetle on August 26, 2016, 12:29:31 AM
How long will they be available?

Bark Beetle, I'm hoping the hats will be available for a good long while. As long as my supplier stays in business, I will have hats to embroider to provide to the FF folks.

Thanks for asking...
Kitty

Bark Beetle

You don't work wood, you work with wood.

cliffreaves

I just got mine in and it's great!  Very light weight, just what I was hoping for.  Thanks!

Kitty

Quote from: cliffreaves on August 29, 2016, 06:09:04 PM
I just got mine in and it's great!  Very light weight, just what I was hoping for.  Thanks!
Thank you Cliff, glad you liked it!

kitty

Ljohnsaw

I just got mine today as well! 8)  Now I feel like I belong here.  Looks really good! ;D
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Magicman

We need to see some pictures of the hats in action.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

scully

I got 2 because Jeff' s looked so awesome.  I'm very pleased .
I bleed orange  .

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Jeff's looked so awesome mostly because Jeff was wearing it. ;D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on August 30, 2016, 07:43:30 PM
Jeff's looked so awesome mostly because Jeff was wearing it. ;D

Photo shopped.  ;D

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Kitty

Quote from: scully on August 30, 2016, 05:32:16 PM

I got 2 because Jeff' s looked so awesome.  I'm very pleased .

Thank you....Scully...much appreciated

kitty

Thank You Sponsors!