iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new emissions compliant husky 372

Started by logger444, August 25, 2010, 11:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

logger444

does any one have pics of the new 372 coming out. also do you know when they will be available? price? :P

Cut4fun

It's out and some dealers have on the shelves and some on FEEbay. Has de-comp on top instead of side, strato design.  Has 372xp X-Torque on sticker.

I have pics, but not going to re-size to post here sorry.

Warbird

Cut4fun, if you use the juploader, the pics are resized automatically for you.

SawTroll

Quote from: logger444 on August 25, 2010, 11:29:58 PM
does any one have pics of the new 372 coming out. also do you know when they will be available? price? :P

No, but I heard they are taller and a bit heavier than the original. I haven't seen any specs yet.
Information collector.

John Mc

How does the new 372 differ from the 576? I thought that was supposed to replace the 372??
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Al_Smith

Quote from: Warbird on August 26, 2010, 02:16:05 PM
Well then exactly what is this "juploader " business . If it would ease the frustration of attempting to post a picture perhaps more would get posted.

Without casting espersions ,my attention span on hard to post pictures web sites is about 45 seconds long .

boobap

:D
Quotemy attention span on hard to post pictures web sites is about 45 seconds long
:D

I would have to agree here Al_Smith, but yours is about 20.98 seconds longer than mine...

I haven't looked at the specs, but would Husky really make it more heavy. One would think that with technology progressing the way it does that they would stive to make it lighter?!?!

ladylake

If it turned into a strato saw it would gain wieght .   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

John Mc

Quote from: ladylake on August 30, 2010, 05:23:01 AM

I thought the Husky 560 was an auto-tune, strato saw that did not gain weight as compared to the 357XP it will replace? (or maybe I'm not remembering the specs - I know it is supposed to be lighter than the Stihl MS362)

John Mc
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Warbird

Quote from: Al_Smith on August 29, 2010, 12:38:58 PM
Quote from: Warbird on August 26, 2010, 02:16:05 PM
Well then exactly what is this "juploader " business . If it would ease the frustration of attempting to post a picture perhaps more would get posted.

Without casting espersions ,my attention span on hard to post pictures web sites is about 45 seconds long .

LOL  Al, up near the top of any FF page (when you are logged in), click on "forum extras".  Then click on "Photo Galleries".  A new tab or window will open in your web browser.

On the left side of that window are some things you can click on.  One of them is "JUpload".  Stands for Java uploader.  Click it.  If a window pops up asking for access to your computer, allow it to.  You can trust this, since you are the one that initiated it.

It's pretty simple after that.  You click 'browse' in the little window that loaded, browse your computer to find the pics you want to share, select them, then click upload.

Once they've magically resized and uploaded for you, you have to tell it which one of your photo albums to put it in.  Then yer done!

It's really easy once you've been through it once.  If you get stuck on a part, drop me a line, I'll help you out.

Al_Smith

Thanks a million . I wish I had that info before . I don't do so good on forum software ,perhaps A-D-D or something ,mostly lack of patience I suppose would account  for more of it .

Warbird

Give it a shot and let me know if you have any difficulties.  Sometimes you have to make sure Java is loaded on your computer first.  Again, it ain't too bad and you'll think it's cake once you've gone through it once.

jteneyck

The method I use to post pictures here seems easier.  I post my pictures using Google Picasa, which is free photo software from Google, which allows you to upload your photos to your Google website which is free also.  I like free.  From there, you can share those photos or keep them private, your choice.  Anyway, I post pictures here by selecting the photo I want, then coping it's URL into my document here, highlighting the URL, and then clicking on the "Insert Image" icon above.  Works pretty easily, and I can post pictures to any forum, etc. while only having to upload the photos once. 

Al_Smith

Don't confuse me now ,I 'm about half stupid on these things .Simple things for simple minds . --funny though,I can program a robot alright . ???

SawTroll

Quote from: John Mc on August 30, 2010, 09:49:01 AM
Quote from: ladylake on August 30, 2010, 05:23:01 AM

I thought the Husky 560 was an auto-tune, strato saw that did not gain weight as compared to the 357XP it will replace? (or maybe I'm not remembering the specs - I know it is supposed to be lighter than the Stihl MS362)

John Mc

I believe that is a totally different design!   :)
Information collector.

Thank You Sponsors!