iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Samich'es

Started by drobertson, March 14, 2015, 01:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Quote from: coxy on March 17, 2015, 08:03:07 PM
2 slices of bread and just mayo  or onion and mayo  digin_2 digin_2

We used to eat Mayo samich'es when we were kids.  We must have grown out of it, through the years!

Might just be a "North Country" thing!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

coxy

through the winter I only use 2 of the 30oz jars a week  in the wormer weather it will pick up to 3 some times 4 a week mostly when the tomatos are good and ripe  digin_2 musteat_1 musteat_1 food1 food1

Chuck White

I love garden-fresh tomatos for sandwiches with lots of mayo!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Texas Ranger

Most anything between two slices of good bread, but favor beef.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

IndianaJoe

An old fella that I work with in the factory loves grape jelly and miracle whip. The first time I saw him eating it I wasn't sure what he had, so I asked, he told, I almost puked. I can't even watch him eat any more.

goose63

fried egg on toast mayo bacon cheese peanut butter onion tomato  :)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

pappy19

BLT on fresh bread with mayo if at home, otherwise if packed for a lunch, seems to get soggy. Dutch Oven pork roast with mayo is a favorite, and PB with huckleberry jam an all time best PB&J samich. Fresh tomato and slice of sweet onion and mayo on fresh white bread is hard to beat.
2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

BradMarks

Sandwiches almost everyday.  For me, the best ones are those made for you! ;D  And that doesn't happen very often! 

coxy

funny the last time I had my lunch made for me it was tuna fish I like tuna but not for lunch I made a smart remark she left when I came back out of the woods it was mushed all over the windshield  of  my truck  :o :o never got lunch made again  :-\ :)

whiskers

Hey Coxy, there's a good chance that tuna sandwich maker had a sister, she broke me from marrying redheads........
many irons in the fire.........

sawguy21

:D Believe me, I always appreciated what Karen packed in my lunch, beats the heck out of whatever I would have thrown together. Ham or tomato and cheese gets old after a while.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Chuck White

Sheila usually packs my "sawmill lunch", except for the sandwich which I make just before leaving the house.  The sandwich is usually "peanut butter and something", even if it's just butter on the other slice.

Thank You Sponsors!