iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2024 Firewood

Started by Bruno of NH, April 26, 2024, 08:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

The mill has been down for a month. Couldn't order parts the first 2 weeks because someone stole 2 checks from my mail. 
That's another story.
Waiting on parts now
Been doing firewood 
I get tree service firewood, I have changed my set up to get faster at it. I have more work to do .
I don't have a log lift but I'm getting it done.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

B.C.C. Lapp

Bruno is the poster guy for "you cant keep a good man down." :thumbsup:

Keep at it Bruno, you can't lose if you never admit defeat.  
Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

RetiredTech

I have read where check theft and reuse is on the rise. I hate to have to change the way we pay bills. Our mailbox is 2/10ths of a mile from the house. There's no way to keep an eye on it. They say it's still safe to drop the checks in the mail at the post office. Of course we don't make that half hour drive every day either.
  I've been working on firewood down here myself. We lost a bunch of hardwoods in a recent storm. My big oak shade tree that I stage my firewood under was one of them. Actually I only lost half of it and it's still hung up in another oak. I'll try to post some pictures later. Maybe someone can give some advice on how to get it down safely. I cut wood for my Mom's house, My Uncles house and My own. There's no shortage of firewood this year and I won't have to cut a single tree down. Two houses are almost full now. Looks like we need a firewood storage shed.
  Good luck on the mill repair Bruno.
Philippians 4:8

Branson 4520R, EA Wicked Root Grapple, Dirt Dog Pallet Forks
Echo cs-450 & cs-620p , Husqvarna 136, Poulan Pro, and Black Max Chainsaws
Partially built bandsaw mill

thecfarm

DanG, you are having a hard time.  smiley_thumbsdown  
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!