iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What I Found Day Before Yesterday

Started by dail_h, August 04, 2005, 07:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dail_h

Finished sawing at the mulch place about 2:00PM,didn't feel like starting to move,so I went on a little excursion with my buddy Don,looking for old truck partsWe found the place,but unfortunately no truck parts. While talking to the CHARACTER who owned the yard,I mentioned that I did sawmill work. We had pretty well run out of truck and tractor talk at this point,then he says,I got somethingI bet you could use. He gives his SIL directions to show me the itemIn the back in the shed behind the blue bus. There was an almost new deck saw,musta had a 5ft bar at least,writing still on the bar,several new chains,and the motors and controls,
   Along about now I'm seeing a slabber,a firewood saw,maybe a convertable rig,who knows what? We returnto the house,and make the deal,I'm now the proud owner of the whole lotCheap to .Now if I can justget it made into something useful----maybe one of those fancy slabber hedrig thingys that DH linkedto
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

DanG

Wow!  That's neat, Dail.  Now we gotta have pictures.  I mean, how we gonna tell ya what ya can do with it without pictures? Huh?

Don't ya just love it when ya run into stuff like that? ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Rockn H

Ernie

A picture is worth a thousand words and with my eyesight, a DanG easier to read too.
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Thank You Sponsors!