Goodbye old friends!

Started by HSV, February 17, 2022, 07:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HSV

Hi everyone,

After 16 years working with Peterson Portable Sawmills, I will be leaving the company today.

It is the end of an era for me, having traveled the world for the company and working with what, in my opinion, is the best portable sawmill of its kind in the world. The team isn't half bad either! One quarter of the staff at Petersons have been here over a decade, now that really says something about the place doesn't it!

I have my own marketing business which has meant my hours here have been few and with it now getting busier, I need to free up some time. 

Liam Dijk is the new Marketing Manager at Peterson Portable Sawmills and he will be full time with the company. His technical knowledge is great, he loves the product, and he has great ideas to improve and add to our website/YouTube and customer experience. I am very confident leaving the department in his hands.

So thank you for your friendship, advice and support over the years. I wish you all well.

Take care,
Layla Robinson  smiley_heart

sawguy21

All the best in your new venture!  8)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Walnut Beast

Best wishes in your new chapter!

wtf

Sorry to see you go, but wishing you the very best. Russ
Russ