iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stress crack

Started by EZ, September 21, 2003, 07:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARKANSAWYER

EZ,
   I drag Wanda about 15,000 miles in a year and in 4x4 part of that.  I have driven up creeks to get to the sawing site.  I one time sawed at such a angle that I had to hold the head to go forward and it took two of us to push it back up to the front.  The boards came out true and was glad when it was done.   Here is a big stick that we sawed on the side of a hill in November and the back of the mill was dug in and the back leg was all the way up.  

By the way that is not me sawing it is Rodney.
  I have done jobs where I never unhooked from the truck and just dropped the legs so I could get the blade down to the deck but never leveled.
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

EZ

After taking agood look at WM I am confince that WM is number one. But with my half breed Baker I just can't give up on the old girl, she's like one of the family. ;D
With the help of a friend and a little passion, I'm going to build a frame kinda like the WM's, except it will be for the four post carriage. I can still saw straight boards with the old frame it's just keeping it straight, what a pain in the butt it is. When ever I get it done I will post some pictures.
Should have listen to you in the first place, Arkansawyer.
EZ

Thank You Sponsors!