iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Morgan Resaw

Started by warmspringsforest, November 16, 2010, 07:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

warmspringsforest

My company just purchased an used Morgan two head resaw at an auction. We have tried the number shown for Sawmill Supplies, LLC
in order to get a parts book for this machine. I never can get an answer or a message machine. We can probably identify all the parts, but it would be easier if a book was available.
Also we are not used to using these small saws. It appears that the drive wheel is crowned and the idler is flat. Is this correct or is this
just how it has worn ? It appears to be a well built machine.

kderby

I believe they are out of business.  The resaw is a good one they just had other issues.  I have a single head and am just over in Fossil, OR.  I have the manual and other info.

Are you running 480 volt or 240 volt to the machine?

What do they sell for at auction?

Let's see if anyone else has additional information.

Kderby

warmspringsforest

Ours is a two head 480 volt. Our sawfiler would like to talk with you about the setup of the machine.
and maybe come over and see yours in operation. Our corporate number is 541-553-1131, ext 251 ask for Dean.

poolman

My casco band wheels on my first band mill had a crown on it on purpose.I think it makes the bands perform longer.My TK uses V-belts in the wheels ,but the bands dont last as long on it.  If i understood what You are saying,maybe im wrong.   Brian

Thank You Sponsors!