iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

MS440 vs. MS 460

Started by magic, March 30, 2004, 11:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oregon_Rob

QuoteRob
 Glad you asked me that question, I was going to email you and ask you if I could keep the saw here until next week.

Great minds like ours are few and far between! (Which is good, the world just couldn't stand too many more)
Chainsaw Nerd

dozerdan

Ed
 I am six foot tall.
 My father isn't as tall as I am, he was only about 5 foot 8 when he had both of his legs. My mother is only 4 foot ten. They always told me that the Milk Man was tall, what's that mean?
 This will give you an idea of how tough my father is or was. He started to go down hill about six month ago when he had his teeth all pulled. He only had 7 of his own teeth left. The doctor asked him for his dental records and my father replied he didn't know where they are at. Doc asked him, when was the last time you were at the dentist, my father told him 1946, that's when he was in the service. Doc asked him what happened to the rest of your teeth, my fathers reply was, when they would get infected, I would work the gums away from the tooth with a tooth pick, then I would get the tooth to wiggle, eventually I would pull it myself.
Later
Dan
Danny Henry
Central Pa.
Home of the Original Power Ported Saws
570 658 6232
dozerdan@sunlink.net or
dozerdan@nmax.net

ehp

That is something like my Dad, a bear trap broke on a load of logs and at that time we had no denist up here and the doctor told him he was out of freezing , the old man just pulled 11 teeth out himself
well i hope your Dad gets better  Dan

oldsaw-addict

I'm getting better myself at modifying saws, I just send them to one of you experts for the mods :D I know better than to try it myself, I'll just do something that results in more $ spent on new parts and repairs to the saw.
Let there be saws for all mankind!

Mark M

Hi Dan,

What's wrong with your dad? Doesn't sound like he is doing too good.

Mark

Rocky_J

QuoteI'm getting better myself at modifying saws, I just send them to one of you experts for the mods :D I know better than to try it myself, I'll just do something that results in more $ spent on new parts and repairs to the saw.
I think it's great that you like modified saws, but have you ever even used one? I've watched your posts over the last month and a month ago you didn't even know what a modified saw was. Perhaps you might consider limiting your recommendations to things you actually know about? Perhaps I'm way out of line here but I've just got done wading through a couple dozen of your posts on two forums.

Kevin, I apologize if I'm out of line. I'm really trying not to drag down the level of friendliness in this forum, I just have difficulty dealing with misinformed posters.  :-X

Thank You Sponsors!