iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hunting DOVE for FOOD.....Emmmmmm!

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, September 02, 2013, 08:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on September 25, 2013, 09:30:58 AM

I took my lady Ruth for a ride one day,
I at 65 i hit a bump and rode on Ruthlessly.
Pickled Peaches.

65?  :o  You don't look a day over 40.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

julio

Raider it time for the road trip to check this out. I really want to see these pickled peach Poston was talking about.
If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds like PacMan.

WDH

Quote from: julio on September 24, 2013, 05:25:14 PM
Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on September 24, 2013, 12:55:26 PM
If Poston picked a peck of pickled peaches
how many pickled peaches would be in a peck?
ZERO 8)

Right!  They don't really exist.  They were just a made-up illusion to confuse us, obviously.  If they were real, Raider Bill's mouth would have puckered up by now  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

justallan1

For those who have never had pickled peaches. PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!
I was in a foster home as a kid with the sweetest, warmest Christian folks I have ever known who were from Arkansas.
When at the supper table and there was only one peach left they seemed to start holding the silverware a bit different and get real concerned looks on there faces.
I was a big kid and a big fan of my moms cooking, but sometimes you just get out of the way.

Allan

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:) Good story Allan. Thanks for sharing.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!