iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

He's a Pistol!

Started by DanG, April 20, 2009, 11:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Here's a shot of Fanci, who was second in the family of four foals.  In our estimation she ain't built bad, but not as good as her older sister or Pistol.  This was taken last September when she was 18 months old.  That scratch on her side was superficial and didn't leave a visible scar.  Something had spooked her and she ran through some bushes.  She's normally very calm and steady, and I never did find out what got her going. ::)

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

SwampDonkey

Well, ya got yourselves a good hobby anyway.  ;D

Pets you say? My uncle always had work horses, but they didn't work too hard.  ;D Had a horse drawn plow that worked, and a horse drawn manure spreader than worked, always hired the neighbor with a tractor. Cutting stove wood, I can't say 10 cords of wood was too exhaustive with all the time in the world to cut it. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DanG

This is Diamond, the oldest of the four.  She belongs to the stallion's owner, as per the original agreement.  This one started showing some definite Palomino coloring when she shedded out this spring.  It is still kinda pale, but it's there!

Diamond is three and a half years old, and the pic is about 3 months old.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!