iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2013 Mill purchase

Started by dgdrls, April 19, 2013, 08:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgdrls

With so many new members and mills showing up in 2013 I thought it would be interesting to see what the tally was.

Vote and let us know what you purchased.

Congratulations and enjoy that new mill!

DGDrls

dgdrls

dukndog

WM LT-15G25 w/PwrFeed, Mahindra 3510, Husky 385xp, Stihl MS261 and a wife who supports my hobby!!

justallan1

I believe I bought mine after the first of the year. I bought the sales reps demo mill. He'd sawn five 4x4s and 100' of 2x6s, plus took it to a few county fairs to demo, so I'd call it new.
It's a Hud-son HFE 21 and so far it's doing everything that it's supposed to.
Allan

Meadows Miller

Where is the Circle Auto/ Circle Manual and Single Pass (saussage mill  ::) ) Options Mate  smiley_computer_monitor smiley_headscratch I need everything I can get my hands on  :) :) ;) :D :D :D

Congrats on the New and New to You Mills fellas  ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

sigidi

Yer, I saw a heap of new mills finding homes on the forum recently - seems like a run on sawmills
Always willing to help - Allan

m wood

used bandmill.  Norwood mark4.  and happy
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

wwsjr

Got a WoodMizer LT40HDE25-RA ordered. Hope to pickup by mid-May.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

JohnM

Hoping to add my name to the list within the next couple of months. ;D
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

thecfarm

John,what type you buying,band,swing? Got it down to a brand too?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

JohnM

Quote from: thecfarm on April 20, 2013, 09:29:52 AM

Like dgd, I've swallowed the Lucas bait hook, line and sinker! fishin-smiley  With two LT40 Supers within 6 miles of me I want to offer something 'different'.  Ability to do BIG logs and (down the road) BIG slabs.  Plus I just plain like em. ;D

JM
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

dgdrls

Quote from: Meadows Miller on April 19, 2013, 10:44:46 PM

Where is the Circle Auto/ Circle Manual and Single Pass (saussage mill  ::) ) Options Mate  smiley_computer_monitor smiley_headscratch I need everything I can get my hands on  :) :) ;) :D :D :D

Congrats on the New and New to You Mills fellas  ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8)

Regards Chris

The poll has been edited per your requirements  ;)

Hope you are well Chris.

best DGDrls

Po-Jo

Meadows Miller

Gday

:) :) :) you didnt have to Mate  ;) :D ;D ;D

This Year hey Ohh Most Likely Another 10-30 Lucas for the Hardwood Export Cant Job We have already started .

#2 Meadows Mill relocatable that build starts in the coming month  ;D

#3 a Small Log Line to make a start to make a start on a 3000 acre block of thinnings

Busy Busy & The Timbers Already Sold just have to bring production upto suit   :) and I am also loooking at a 2nd new to me Meadows in the States atm too  :) :)  ??? :P ::)

I dont know Bloody Hectic  :) :) :D :D :D :D  ;D

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

devil dog

lt-40 hd  in CT.  Lots to learn but enjoying sawing when I have time.

thecfarm

devil dog,welcome to the forum. I always like to ask,What's the plan for the mill and lumber? Ever been a round a mill before?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

DDobbs

I built a new slabing mill how do I count it .....................................lol
EZ Boardwalk 40
Ez Boradwalk Jr.sold 11/7/2015
Stihl 650 Stihl 290

dgdrls

Quote from: DDobbs on April 21, 2013, 09:55:09 PM
I built a new slabing mill how do I count it .....................................lol

Your in, cast your vote D ;)

DGDrls

woodweasel

Purchased Woodmizer lt35 manual with deck package! Have a grand total of 7 hrs. on It! Work a 20/10 schedule, will be home tomorrow hope to put some more hours on it! I love running it ! 8)

sigidi

Quote from: JohnM on April 20, 2013, 10:42:17 AM
Quote from: thecfarm on April 20, 2013, 09:29:52 AM

Like dgd, I've swallowed the Lucas bait hook, line and sinker! fishin-smiley  With two LT40 Supers within 6 miles of me I want to offer something 'different'.  Ability to do BIG logs and (down the road) BIG slabs.  Plus I just plain like em. ;D

JM

Woohooo 8) welcome to the club JM, make sure and let us know if you have any questions... go back a bit in the forum and search for "Lucas mill questions" I did a thread a while ago and have been adding all sorts of "lucas" specific info to it as I been goin along, hope it helps
Always willing to help - Allan

Jasperfield

2013 Wood-Mizer LT40HDD35 which I'm going to have to sell. It'll appear for sale here within a day or two.

Magicman

Hello    devil dog, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  I see you up a pole, so how about starting and intro thread and telling us a bit about yourself.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Northern Spots

Ordered a new mobile dimension 128 with 67hp , and single edger, motor lift, 5*9 endstands 10 ft extension and electronic ignition. Hoping to have by end of july.
2013 Mobile Dimension Saw , 683 Bobcat, 365 Husky And a wife willing to run them all !!!

Kingcha

Woodmizer LT 15 Electric.   It's being delivered Thursday.  Its going to be a fun summer, that is if summer ever gets to Northern Michigan.
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

woodweasel

Orange is cool ! Just saying! ;D ;D

Thank You Sponsors!