iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My saw dust dog moved on to a better place today.

Started by Kbeitz, December 01, 2017, 05:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Runningalucas

Sorry for your loss.  Man's best friend for sure, just so *DanG sad when they leave us so quickly. 
Life is short, tragedy is instant, it's what we do with our time in between that matters.  Always strive to do better, to be better.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Josef

Sorry to hear that Kevin, I know the loss you're feeling, when they worm their way into our hearts and can make even the bad days seem better by laying their head on our knee it's hard to let them go. He looks like he loved being at your side.

Joe

In my house I'm the boss, I know this because my wife said so, I only hope she doesn't change her mind!

New to me Timber Harvester that I'm learning to operate, been building a home built mill for a while, should be ready to make sawdust with it someday if I ever quit "modifying" the design.

woodmaker

Sorry for your loss. Any pet is truly a member of the family,and the loss just tears you up something terrible.
franklin q80,builtrite 40,husky 372,sachs dolmar 123, dozers,excavators,loaders,tri-axle dump trucks ,autocar tractor with dump,flatbed and detachable trailers, and 8  f350 diesels

Tom the Sawyer

KB,

Sorry for your loss.  I feel your pain, I lost my little buddy Thanksgiving, between the turkey and the pumpkin pie.  She had no health issues, 10 years old, no warning... gone in 60 seconds.  My wife said that 5 of her FB friends have lost dogs in the past two weeks.  Sad times.
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

petefrom bearswamp

We lost our last one in 2004 and never got another.
This brought moisture to my eyes.
So sorry K
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Stoneyacrefarm

Sorry for your loss kbeitz.
I lost mine just a few weeks ago as well.
Their time with us is entirely too short.
Work hard. Be rewarded.

Ricker

Sorry for your loss.  The worse days of my life have usually involved the loss of a dog.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!