iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

tree identification

Started by RKH Logging, October 31, 2014, 08:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RKH Logging

low_48

Around my neighborhood, I would not be placing my smiling face next to that "tree" on the internet. It would likely result in a date with authorities.

BargeMonkey

Thats only a baby... geez I thought you guys in Canada had that stuff figured out.  :D   around here when you come onto some else's patch the best thing is to walk the other way, quickly.  ;)

tule peak timber

I went to an ag business seminar a few years back hosted by the state of California. The classes were on how to write an advanced business plan for growing in our state. The opening remarks were prefaced with " the number one money crop in Ca is marijuana"....Pretty depressing LOL :D  Rob
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

OntarioAl

RKH
I sure hope you have reported the remains of the plantation to the authorities as the photo puts you in an incriminating position.
Al
Al Raman

BargeMonkey

Can someone tell me what this bright green tree is ? Saw that a few weeks ago dumping a load of wood off.
Dont feel to bad buddy, we find them all the time. Taking a picture holding it might not have been the best move.  ;)

thecfarm

There's money in them trees!!!! I work at a hardware store and the "growers" head right for an aisle in the store. They spend $50-100 at a time. Some of the soil is $40 a bag.   :o
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

thenorthman

Um its legal here...

and the funny thing is... nothing really changed... a bunch of people got out of prison, some new businesses opened up. 

Its not like there is a mushroom cloud of reefer madness around here.
well that didn't work

timberlinetree

We dumped a load of wood off and the guy had them around the house like landscaping. I didn't notice at first because I was not expecting to see them planted right out in the open! I have come across old sites on the power line rows. Its just a ticket in mass now.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

treeslayer2003

i wouldn't notice it if i walked right thru it...........never seen any that i know of.
pic just looked like any old weed to me.

BargeMonkey

You dont have to see it. You can smell it most of the time around here. The helicopters give it away.  :D  would have to be on some nice hardwoods to be worth 2-400 a "tree". Its such a shame, they waste money fighting it, but my county has a huge meth and heroin problem right now. Makes no sense sometimes. Between my CDL, Msha and Uscg license I run away from it quickly.

deastman

This summer I came within two feet of running one over with the processor. Didn't see it until  I noticed a black trash bag and thought, what's that doing way out here in the woods ? Then I saw what was growing in it. I'd never seen it before except in pictures. Started looking around and found another one that I'd barely missed. Guess I wouldn't make a very good DEA agent!
Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

Thank You Sponsors!