iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tree Identification Help

Started by tallydawg, July 27, 2017, 04:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tallydawg

Hi Everyone!

If anyone could help id these trees I would appreciate it.  I'm searching for trees to put in the front yard of our new home.  I'd like one of those trees to be this tree.  The backstory is that several years ago prior to my dad's passing we were riding together and passed by these trees during the fall.  They had a beautiful red color (it may have been yellow, but almost certain it was red) and he said he "wanted to know what those trees are because they are boootyful (as he would say). 

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture.. only a location.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  Check the link below... it's the trees behind the fence (there are several in a line).  The link goes to google maps.

https://goo.gl/maps/Fq7GjUrGQwr

Texas Ranger

Most likely anything, but, a nursery would be a place to start.  I assume Florida, so it could be a fruit tree, or chinese tallow.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

tallydawg

My apologies. This is at the border of southwest Georgia leading into Florida just above Tallahassee.

WDH

Bradford pear. 

Not use if this type of link is allowed.  Will have to ask the Boss.

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DanG

Hi new neighbor!  :)  When you plant that tree, give it plenty of room. It will get bigger than those in the pic.  ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!