iDRY Vacuum Kilns

test pic

Started by DanG, April 25, 2004, 06:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

Tom is sitting in my living room, holding my pore little hand through this PITA pitcher postin' process. ;D 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Fla._Deadheader

Well, by golly, ya done did it  8) 8) ;D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Jeff

Pretty nice Flamingo picture. Are they always that pink?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

Yep, that's Florida Flamingo....er, ah Juniper. It's always that pink. :) :)  That was just a pic I took to email to the customer.

Had a great time with Tom and Gael today. We looked around my place for a while, then took a whirlwind tour of the area. We'll do a little more touring tomorrow, after Tom lay's hands on my mill and some of the other toys.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Haytrader

Congradulations on the "first pic".
Now we can expect  a lot of pics, right, to catch up?
Just don't put any on here of that old bearded feller I saw in a pic one time of them northern Florda boys.

:D  ;D  :D  ;D
 ;)
Haytrader

Duane_Moore

8)Someday somebody come show me. I want to know too. All right CHEVY  PICKUP.Duh---Duane, theres youir invite Haytrader
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Fla._Deadheader

DanG, if ya want a REAL Whirlwind trip, let Gael drive :o :o ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Norm

Way to go Dan, looking forward to more pictures of your place.

Duane it's not too hard once ya get the hang of it. If you need some help just PM me some time when I'm on and I'll be glad to help.

OneWithWood

Good goin, DanG.  So now you only need to post a few dozen more pics.  We want to see your mill and set up and a bunch of pics of the horsetrailermillthingy :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln