iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rice Pudding

Started by Weekend_Sawyer, January 20, 2020, 07:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawguy21

My landlady, a Mennonite, bakes for farmers markets in the area and I get treats. Yesterday it was a bag of cinammon buns and apple turnovers, I try to say no but she just won't listen.  ;D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

doc henderson

It prob. makes her day to see you struggle to say no.  Blessed is the woman who enjoys making others happy.  I see you get some weather up there.  Insurance against high winds that may prevail!  :D :D
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

claycoach

Quote from: Raider Bill on January 20, 2020, 09:08:12 AM
I like me a good bowl of rice pudding! Raisins or rice no matter love them both.
Tapioca is another good one.
Oh no Bill, not Tapioca! My sister loves it, but I was put off by it being called "frog spawn" when we were young. Now Semolina is a completely different matter. 

mike_belben

Quote from: moosehunter on January 21, 2020, 03:54:07 PMWhomever cooks, the other does the dishes.
Wife and i can both cook pretty fair.  We each have our specialty as well.  Hers is to make a tremendous volume of dishes dirty really, really fast.. And then to very slowly get them clean again. While making more so as to never run out of dirty ones.  

Our rule is whoever is paying the bills is exempt from dishes.  Except when im paying the bills.  If i ever want to see the sink drain i have to wash em myself.  See above.

Speaking of which.. I have a pile to get back to on my next laundry break. 
Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!