iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Grizzly G1066 24 inch Double Drum Sander Parts

Started by Solomon, January 08, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solomon

I am parting out a Grizzly G1066 24 inch Double Drum Sander.
I am keeping the 5 HP motor to hot Rod my Williams and Hussy Molder Machine.
If anyone needs the other parts, they're welcome to them.  I will be glad to ship them to you , no charge
if you have a need for them or want them for spare parts for your machine.
This is the older model 1066, not the 1066R.
I have the whole machine right now minus one of the drums, and a few minor galled up parts.
The feed motor for the conveyor is a 220v   1/4 HP   off set shaft motor with sprockets , drive chain and motor mount.
I also have a good conveyor belt and rollers with all four tension adjusters.
I removed and saved all but two of the little up and down sprockets and that chain as well.   The pressure rollers are still in the carcass now sitting outside.
As I said,  " I have almost the whole machine for parts"
Let me know if any of you want theses parts for free.  If you have a need for them.
Jeff, please don't remove this post,  I'm not trying to sell anything here, I'm trying to give it away for free to anyone who might need it.
I know you get upset about this kind of thing, but if you'd cut me just a little bit of slack here, I'm trying to do something to help others ,something decent.
So, if you would leave this post in tact long enough for somebody get the parts they may need and can't afford to buy, I, and they sure would appreciate it and both of us will be eternally grateful.    :snowball:
Time and Money,  If you have the one, you rarely have the other.

The Path to Salvation is narrow, and the path to damnnation is wide.

stumpy

I would be interested in the drive motor and the conveyor belt and rollers. I would pay for the shipping if you like
Woodmizer LT30, NHL785 skidsteer, IH 444 tractor

Solomon

pm your address to me  Stumpy, the shipping shouldn't be that much, and I'm not worried about it anyway.  It's not about that.  I will crate up the one good drum with it and send you all the parts.   Have at it brother.  I just hate to scrap them when I know somebody somewhere needs them.
Time and Money,  If you have the one, you rarely have the other.

The Path to Salvation is narrow, and the path to damnnation is wide.

Thank You Sponsors!