iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

View from my roof

Started by Bruno of NH, November 15, 2020, 12:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

This is a view from my roof
If you look close you can see elk and wild boar on Grantham mountain in the famous Colburn Park a private hunting club. 
One of or if not the first in the country. The list of members are kept secret. 

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Bruno of NH

Member Rob lives on the other side of the mountain. 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

A-z farmer

Bruno 
 Very nice view of your place in New Hampshire.You do not have problems with birds falling into your chimney with no cap ? We build flat metal covers on angle iron legs with wire mesh .But it might be the birds go with the New Hampshire motto of live free or die  :D

Bruno of NH

Zeke,
At my place no problems with birds or squirrels but at the condos I used to take care of squirrels where a big problem. 

curved-wood

I recognize your place from the sawing event at your place some time ago. Great moment. If I remember well , Peter Drouin was where the small structure is about in line with the roof ridge. Very good souvenirs.

SwampDonkey

Nice view. 8) You've got lots of driveway to plow this winter. ;)

P.S. I get starlings, even with a cap on. Ain't too many critters that haven't figure them contraptions out.  Wait until the honeybees decide to move in. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

YellowHammer

You have a lot going on in the photo. Great to see you so busy.
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Sixacresand

I recognize the wood yard from our Northern Project visit, last year. It appears that you cleared out a new area for the Woodmizer.  
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Bruno of NH

YH,
It's a mess I need to get a grip on it this week.
I have been taking to much work and not tending to organization and before snow clean up.
Not good.
I can't resist the extra green backs :D

YellowHammer

YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

Ed_K

At a place I used to take care of even had a racoon get stuck down at the bottom. How often do you clean out the pipe? Need to clean that black stuff off, mine got real bad an rotted the metal.
Ed K

Thank You Sponsors!