iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pine video

Started by CCC4, October 23, 2015, 06:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCC4

Been a minute since I have done any videos so one of my skidder OPs and I decided to shoot one. I'm in some really nice timber for the next 6 or 8 months and I'm going to start making a few videos, so we were just kinda messing around yesterday with this this one.

Running my 661...best saw Stihl ever made! As always, thanks for viewing!!  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ormT8Hd1N3w 

(I cant remember how to show the vid and not just the link, need a reminder please :) )

WDH

Some really nice shortleaf. 

I bet that you sleep well at night. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

If you take out the s from the https the video should show in your post instead of a link.

CCC4

Quote from: WDH on October 23, 2015, 07:30:01 AM
Some really nice shortleaf. 

I bet that you sleep well at night.

I am working my way to the good stuff, there is some really nice timber on this tract. Nice height and some pumpkins bumping the 4ft mark just up the hill from where I was cutting in the video. Extraction is rough, I have 2 skidders on me at all times. 

CCC4

Quote from: Mooseherder on October 23, 2015, 08:17:16 AM
If you take out the s from the https the video should show in your post instead of a link.

Now that was easy enough!! Thank you Sir!

Mooseherder

I learned that tip from Furby.  ;)

azmtnman

Now I don't feel so bad about my lack of use of PPE!  :D :D
  So you like the 661? I have been looking at those. What size bar do you run on it and what would be the biggest you think would work well?
1983 LT 30, 1990 Kubota L3750DT, 2006 Polaris 500 EFI, '03 Dodge D2500 Cummins powered 4X4 long-bed crew cab, 1961 Ford backhoe, Stihl MS250, MS311 and MS661--I cut trees for my boss who was a Jewish carpenter!

CCC4

Quote from: azmtnman on October 23, 2015, 10:28:28 AM
Now I don't feel so bad about my lack of use of PPE!  :D :D
  So you like the 661? I have been looking at those. What size bar do you run on it and what would be the biggest you think would work well?

That is the only video you will see me in with no chap, mine wore out so bad they were more dangerous than safe to wear. I will wear a shirt maybe around Thanksgiving...maybe! :)

As far as the 661, yes I love it! Excellent gas mileage compared to the 660, great power in the cut with whatever size bar you run. I run 20" up through 30". Anything above 20" gets a full skip chain though. You can run that saw with a 5ft bar if you wish and never be waiting on it. The 661 is my personal saw, my boss provides 461's but I leave them in the truck. The small weight difference isn't enough to make me carry a lesser saw even if it is provided for free. I am gonna get him to start buying me 661's, no one on my crew is allowed to touch my carry saws anyway...might as well buy me what I want.

CCC4

Ummmm...evidently my EX has removed my video and kicked me out of my own YouTube channel!! Says she is tired of my email notifications going to her email from this site. I don't know what to do. She changed my password and everything

CCC4

Quote from: CCC4 on October 23, 2015, 11:12:58 AM
Ummmm...evidently my EX has removed my video and kicked me out of my own YouTube channel!! Says she is tired of my email notifications going to her email from this site. I don't know what to do. She changed my password and everything

CCC4

She says she didn't do it. I accessed my channel and the video has been removed, the only thing I can think is that you can see a Coke bottle in the back ground, would YouTube kick the video for that?? I am getting pretty frustrated and can't figure this out.

CCC4

Due to circumstances beyond my control, my video has been removed and deleted by my ex..not YouTube. I have been kicked off my own channel and I have no choice but start a new one. I am uploading the video on to a new channel at the moment.

I had some subscribers from this forum that I appreciate and hope you find me when I link the video to my new channel. As of right now I have lost all 133 videos on my old channel. They are still there but not at my access. I will be trying to link them all over to the new channel in upcoming days.

I know this seems petty...but if all my EX can do is mes with me over a YouTube channel...then she ain't got much. I however put a lot of effort into those videos and it is very upsetting to me that this is happening.

Video is being uploading, check back later in the day if you wih. Thank you and my appologies

treeslayer2003

you ain't got to apologize brother, lots of us have ex wives and know what is up with that  ;)

timberlinetree

That stinks! Keep posting the videos they are neat to watch.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

june

sorry i cant watch your video they say you have deleted this video

edkemper

It's a pain to start reloading but I'll wait. I enjoy the videos.
Old Man

CCC4

Thanks guys for your patience. It turns out my original channel and all 133 falling vids were deleted. I have set up a new channel and will be making more videos and starting all over. This video was with my skidder OP running the camera, and will have to get him a little more tuned in to where more of the stump is shown. Thanks again for your patience and as always thanks for viewing!  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXxdct4lvU0&feature=youtube

so il logger

edkemper

I'm sorry for your loss, but the video was worth the wait. Thank you.
Old Man

CCC4

Weekend_Sawyer

Yep, my ex would have done that too, that's why they are exes.  8)

I did enjoy the video, thanks.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Thank You Sponsors!