iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Anyone here win or enter woodmizer contest?

Started by Kelvin, November 18, 2006, 09:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelvin

Howdy all,
I've contacted woodmizer about their contest for buildings made with their mill.  I want to enter, but of course its been a week and a half with no answer.  Guess email doesn't work.  Suppose i'll call, but i was wondering, who out there has entered, or won?  What did you enter for and our win?  Hope i haven't missed a dead line yet, i'm sure i have.
Thanks
Kelvin

Tom

pigman

Kelvin, I think your house would have a good chance to win in the "Homes and Major Structures" category.  I have not  entered in the past, but am thinking I might enter my grandbaby furniture in the next contest.

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Bibbyman

Ain't the rules and application published in the Wood-Mizer Way?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

DR_Buck

It's only done every other year.   Next one in 2007,  I think? ???

Wood-mizer Personal Best
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

sparks

\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

isawlogs

Yes on two accounts , My first entry was for the gazebo I built for my daughter , the second was for my shop . Both times I received an honorable mention .  8) 8) 8) 8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Oregon_Sawyer

I won the large structure for the Northwest last contest.  It is my cedar log home that I now live in.

Loren
Sawing with a WM since 98. LT 70 42hp Kubota walk behind. 518 Skidder. Ramey Log Loader. Serious part-timer. Western Red Cedar and Doug Fir.  Teamster Truck Driver 4 days a week.

Thank You Sponsors!