iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WHO IS IN THIS YEAR? LET'S BEAT LAST YEAR!

Started by Jeff, March 02, 2020, 10:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I don't reach out to the membership very often, but I have something I'd like to ask of the members *AND SPONSORS!!) once again this year. Last year we made such a difference. Can lightning strike twice? .

Tammy and I, in the name of the Forestry Forum, help support 4 different organizations with their internet and web needs. One of these organizations is the Coleman Veterans Memorial. It is a world class veterans memorial located about 25 miles from here. This will be the 7th year that the Forestry Forum has helped support the memorial. Tammy and I don't have a lot of extra money, but each year we do a $500 sponsorship. We also volunteer to help take care of the memorial and work the annual fund raiser. A little over 2 years ago, the memorial committee recognized our commitment to help and asked us to become board members. We accepted with honor.

The memorial's main fund raiser is our "United by Sacrifice" concert held each year, the Sunday before memorial day. Our kickoff for ticket sales begins in about two weeks for this years concert. With our $500 sponsorship the Forestry Forum gets our name on the concert t-shirts and a mention on the website.  What I would like to ask of the members is can you help our with a donation directly to the memorial on top of our $500?  Your contributions are tax deductible as the memorial is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit corporation. Tammy and I will still give $500 as we do each year but lets see how much farther as a group we can go!  This year, because I have been stuck home with my health concerns, I have not spent my $200 a month allowance most of the winter. Yes, I get an allowance I use to go to the cabin, or buy parts for my old machines and such. I decided that I would take that and add it to our contribution that year, so Tammy and I gave $1000 at the kick off party last month. I have never donated anything that monetarily substantial in my life, so this is very important to us. Right up there with our Forestry Forum family.

We have a special link where you can donate that will recognize you for being a Forestry Forum member helping out this great cause.  Be it a few dollars, or what every you feel you could give, it would be greatly appreciated. Lets see what the Forestry Forum can do this year. I know our members have great heart and I would like to use this opportunity to prove it to a wider audience beyond the Forest Products Industry.

I encourage you to go to the link below and make a donation, then explore the website to learn about the Coleman Veterans Memorial. I also encourage as many of you as possible that come to the pigroast, to stop by the memorial on your way or to the pigroast this summer. I can guarantee your heart will be touched. The memorial has a soul and when you visit it, you can feel it.

Here is the donation link. Donations go directly to the Coleman Veterans Memorial. Who is with us?!

DONATE TO THE MEMORIAL

Fulfilled Promise - YouTube

Can you imagine what we could do if each one of us contributed something?

Note:  If a member or business would like to be a sponsor on their own, THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC!  Contact me for a sponsor form link, or just look on the memorial website. You could get your name and logo on this years United by Sacrifice concert T-shirt  featuring this year's headliner "The Guess Who"

TO DONATE BY CHECK.
Please print off the form and send your donation directly to the memorial committee :)
http://www.colemanveteransmemorial.org/media/Donation_Form-ff.pdf
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jim_Rogers

I was wondering if you were going to post a list of forestry forum members names who donated to this?
It would be nice to do, but not necessary.

Jim Rogers
PS. just did.
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Jeff

I would rather, like last year they post here.  Its a privacy thing why I can't Jim. Some people don't want to be publicly identified, however those that would like to jump in here and say "l helped" and to help urge your fellow members is greatly encouraged and appreciated. :)

Jeff

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Raider Bill

Anytime I make a PayPal transaction they get some, comes up automatically.
I don't see that option on your link?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

bwstout

home built mill

Pine Ridge

Husqvarna 550xp , 2- 372xp and a 288xp, Chevy 4x4 winch truck

Jeff

thecfarm

Can you wait until payday, Thursday?  :D
I don't have PayPal so I will just send it to you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Ray, there is a link on the bottom of the post to a form you can print and send the check directly to the memorial committee. It is branded with the Forestry Forum so they know it came from a member. :) 

They can wait for payday you bet. :)

Raider Bill

sidehill6

Pine Ridge

Husqvarna 550xp , 2- 372xp and a 288xp, Chevy 4x4 winch truck

Jeff

Jeff

Outlaw

I'm in, what a great memorial.  Thank you for the service your doing!
TK 1600, old logging equipment,  sthil chainsaws

jeepcj779

Raider Bill

Dakota

Dave Rinker

Jeff

Thank you Outlaw, jeepcj770, Raider Bill and Dakota!

Caloren

This Viet Nam Vet is proud to be "in" this year, must have missed the link last year, sorry about that!
Stihl MS 170, Stihl MS 310, Stihl 028 AV Super, and half a dozen other no-accounts! Cat D4 D.

Jeff

Thank you Caloren and thank you for your service!

Jeff

12 out of 40,000 members have stepped up to help so far.

Thank You Sponsors!