Previous topic - Next topic

timberlinetree

I have seen Santa himself on the ff.So if your logged in:

Led lights for the forwarder.
New boots
My dog to listen
One way ticket to Hawaii
372xp w28" bar
And since I haven't been to the wood shed for awhile.
On/off road motorcycle ;DD
:christmas:
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Woodhauler

Freezing weather and no more mill closures in maine is on my list! :snowball:
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

lynde37avery

Good health!
Saw chain.
Boots.
Work pants.
Chocolate chip cookies home made.
Detroit WHAT?

2StateTrigger

I'll add to this just in case Santa is watching....

A new TimberKing 2400 fully hydraulic, diesel engine
A M928A2 5-Ton XLWB flatbed 6x6 in used but decent condition (with recent overhaul at 100hrs and 50 or so miles)
A Stihl MS660 Magnum Chainsaw 32"
A M819 5-Ton 6x6 wrecker in used but decent condition (with recent overhaul at 100hrs and 50 or so miles)
and 40 acres of heavily forested land in CO.....

Oh, Santa, just to let you know I've been a really good boy...

Molon Labe

Autocar

My Christmas list would be good health and saftey for all of us while we are in the woods.
Bill

Ed_K

X2 what Autocar says.
For the rest I'll try! If you close your eyes tight and picture the presents you'll at least see them  8) .
Ed K

lopet

Small articulated loader  ;D  It should be bigger than a toy, but I am afraid that's all it's gonna be.
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

pine

May sound corny but I have all I require.

A good wife. Nay; an outstanding wife!

I was lucky.

There maybe things I want but I have all I need.

edkemper

Only one thing on my Christmas List; Waking up to my wife and two great kids on Christmas morning. I value what I have and want for nothing. Well, falling back on my beauty pageant training, I also want world peace.
Old Man

dustintheblood

Case 75C, Case 1494, RangeRoad RR10T36, Igland 4001, Hardy 1400ST, WM LT40HD, WM Edger, ICS DH Kiln

wannaergo

I think the only two items on my list are cold/snow and a month without breakdowns...
2016 Ponsse ergo 8w
2014 Cat 564
Husky 385

Ken

Although I am a typical logger and want the cold weather, long stretches of productivity without breakdowns and more equipment I really wish that I can continue spending holiday seasons with my family and friends.  I just had my 20 month old grandson here for the weekend and playing with him makes everything else seem so insignificant.  That's what it's all about folks
Lots of toys for working in the bush

sawguy21

They sure have a way of putting everything in perspective. ;D I want just one thing, an end to my wife's diabetes and chronic pain.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Tarm

timberlinetree

Getting caught up in the hussle and bussle l overlooked the most important gift. The gift to give! I have gotten this gift often and glad I have as I was able to deliver a Christmas tree to a needy family. May your Christmas wishes come true. :christmas:
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Thank You Sponsors!