iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Interesting Site

Started by Jeff, February 08, 2003, 05:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

While doing research this morning for work on a website, I came across this site. It is full of information on logging anf forestry and I found it quite interesting, and actually to absorbing cause I got distracted from what I was supposed to be doing. :D

http://www.vannattabros.com/
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Frank_Pender

Jeff, you are outdoing yourself this morning, by getting off the subject you are to be working with.  Thanks for another site, especially since this one is almost in my back yard (about 90 miles North of me). :)  Casey V. N. is quite a  character in the family.  Anyways, thanks.  I put this site on favorites too, in order to read at a later date.  i do not want to get distracted from what it is I have do today. Taking a on a Master Watershed Management porgram via the OSU Extension service.  Two evenings and one Saturday each week for the next 6 or 8 weeks. :P ::)  Back to school for a retired teacher is a hard assignment . :'(
Frank Pender

Jeff

THe site I listed over in the old logging photo thread has pictures really in your back yard, and probably taken when you were a young adult. ;) Willemet and Dallas area.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!