iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Mill

Started by Bosco, September 20, 2020, 09:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bosco

I just picked up a Norwood HD36 with extensions , trailer and log handling package,extra blades, and some tools , at an estate sale for 5 grand, it dosnt look like it's ever done a days work! Its got the big motor23hp vangouard , This is to replace my LT15 that got burned up. I'm sure there will be a learning curve. Any Norwood fans? I was going to order a new Woodmizer but they were talking about a 12 week backlog!

Durf700

that was a steal.....  for sure.. I looked at them before going used woodmizer.  they look to have  some great features.  for that price you can do whatever you want with it and then sell if you decide to go a different way and about double your money.

samandothers

Good for you! Congrats on replacing your mill so quickly.

Patrick NC

I just ordered the same mill with power feed , power head and board return. I like the idea of being able to upgrade without buying a new mill. Kinda the same story here with Wood-Mizer. I was told 12 to 16 weeks for a new lt28. Then I would be stuck with a manual unless I could afford to buy a new mill. So that would mean another 12 to 16 weeks when I decide to upgrade. 
Norwood HD36, Husky 372xp xtorq, 550xp mk2 , 460 rancher, Kubota l2501, Case 1845 skid steer,

Durf700

so how is the new mill working? 

Thank You Sponsors!