iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please Welcome Dynamic Green Products Inc.!

Started by Jeff, September 24, 2020, 06:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Please welcome our new sponsor, Dynamic Green Products Inc, or fondly known as DGP for short!

DGP is a manufacturer of bio based lubricants, degreasers, hand scrubs, hand sanitizer and hydraulic fluid. All high performance, all plant based products that are safer for all. Partners with Forestry Suppliers and these guys are looking to serve your green conscience!  DGP is also a Stanley Black and Decker portfolio company and we thank you in advance for your consideration.

*DGP chain oil is Ultimate Biodegradable, has a higher flashpoint by almost 200 degrees compared to the competition, great tack, plus high performance modifiers and kickers that will reduce friction, wear and tear for the long term.

Check em out and order some product! Our Forests will thank you!  I've posted their great product video below, It's a hoot.  If you have any questions be sure to give Mark@DGPworks a shout!

DGP High Performance Synthetic Lubricants - YouTube

Bar & Chain Heat Comparison DGP Bio Based vs Petroleum - YouTube

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

trimguy

Welcome and thanks for sponsoring the forum!! I like the videos, and can see myself trying out some of your products.

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum DGP, and thanks for sponsoring!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

samandothers

Welcome and thanks for the sponsorship of the FF!   I enjoyed the video on the products.  Are there dealers carrying the products or only mail order?

Magicman

Welcome DGP to the Forestry Forum Family. 

I have also done business with Forestry Suppliers for many years.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Southside

Welcome to the Forum.  Wondering if your de-greaser, or another product you may have, would work along the lines of Cotton Picker Spindle Lube Cleaner?  A consumable a lot of band mill guys use.  I will email Mark.   
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

hacknchop

Welcome to the forum,looking forward to trying your products.
Often wrong never indoubt

Ed_K

Hey DGP like the video, thanks for sponsoring The Forestry Forum 8).
Ed K

RichTired

Welcome and thanks for your sponsorship of the Foresty Forum!
Wood-Mizer LT15GO, Kubota L2800, Husqvarna 268 & Stihl 241 C-M chainsaws, Logrite cant hook, Ford F-150 Fx4

Richard

Mark@DGPworks

Quote from: Bruno of NH on September 24, 2020, 08:04:31 AM
Welcome
Where can I buy the 2 stroke oil ?
Hi Bruno,
We're partnered up with Forestry Suppliers. You can check out their website here..
DGP Full Synthetic BioBased 2Cycle Oil | Forestry Suppliers, Inc.
Thank you for your consideration!
All the best,
Mark

Mark@DGPworks

Thank you all for the warm greetings. Very happy to be here on the Forestry Forum and looking forward to building new relationships.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions, comments or concerns and I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Respectfully,
Mark

scsmith42

Welcome to the Forestry Forum and thank you for your support!

It certainly appears that y'all have some cutting edge and innovative products.  I'll be checking them out.

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Walnut Beast

Don P

Hi Mark,
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your sponsorship.
When you have a minute could you post a link to your hydraulic fluids. 

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

ellmoe

Welcome to the forum , we appreciate the support. We always try to patronize our sponsors.
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

WDH

Thank you for your sponsorship and support of the Forestry Forum.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

caveman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  Thank you for your support.  There are a lot of great folks here.  The green chain on the saw's bar, in your logo, grabs one's attention and conveys the bio bar and chain oil concept very well.
Caveman

Paul_H

Welcome to the Forestry forum and thanks for your support
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Ljohnsaw

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your sponsorship and support!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Mark@DGPworks

Quote from: Don P on September 25, 2020, 03:09:19 PM
Hi Mark,
Welcome to the forum and thank you for your sponsorship.
When you have a minute could you post a link to your hydraulic fluids.
Hi Don P,
Here is a link for reference...https://dgpworks.com/hydraulic-fluids
I can send spec sheets to anyone that needs more info. 
Available in drums and totes.
Thank you,
Mark

dirtmotor

Welcome to FF thanks for the support and looking forward to trying your products smiley_clapping

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

SpaceBus

I've been looking for a good bio-oil for my two stroke fuel for a while, so I was very happy to see this sponsor. Perhaps I'll also try their B&C oil, I'm already using canola oil which is more affordable and very effective.

Is they hydraulic fluid compatible with modern HST tractors? I have a Kioti DK4710SE that requires a 424 hydraulic fluid. Seems that it is ISO 32, which will work in my log splitter at least. I also look forward to seeing a bio-degradable grease. 
Logosol F2+
Various Chainsaws

Thank You Sponsors!