iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Turbosawmill UK Demonstration

Started by NZJake, November 21, 2015, 05:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NZJake

Hi Everyone,

Just letting you know that we will be holding a demonstration in the UK on Saturday 5th,  Sunday 6th December. 10am until 4pm. Fosse Lane, Midsomer Norton, Radstock BA3, UK.

Demonstration will be held at our UK distributor's site.

We will have a LIGHTWEIGHT chainsaw mill, 13hp unit and the larger COMMERCIAL AUTO unit for show.

We'll be sawing larch along with some 100 year old Oak.

You will get to see some of its extra capabilities too - weather boards and double cutting.

Come along and meet Matt our UK distributor and see the Warrior mills in action first hand! You'll also get to meet the designer lol.

I'm not looking forward to the long flight...

Email: ecologjiggle@hotmail.com
Phone: 07715 457759
Matt Kenyan.
Wife says I woke up one morning half asleep uttering thin kerf and high production, I think I need a hobby other than milling?

WV Sawmiller

NZJake,

Good luck on your demo. I'd love to attend but a little far and I have a prior engagement - I'm Santa Claus at the local department store while my wife does the pictures.

Besides if too many Americans came we'd have to have a translator to figure out what the boot and bonnet is on the car, what the heck is a lorry and smoking a fag could get us thrown in jail. Enjoy.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Nomad

So...  Where and when are you gonna do one in the US?
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

NZJake

Hi Nomad,

We just did the shoot out in Ohio...
Wife says I woke up one morning half asleep uttering thin kerf and high production, I think I need a hobby other than milling?

Nomad

Quote from: NZJake on November 22, 2015, 12:32:08 AM
Hi Nomad,

We just did the shoot out in Ohio...

That figures.  I missed that show this year... ::)
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Thank You Sponsors!