iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by samandothers, November 28, 2019, 08:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I'm thankful to discover that if I make gravy at 6am, it is perfection.

Happy turkey day forumites!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SawyerTed

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

trimguy

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! Remember, there is always something to be thankful for.

WV Sawmiller

Happy Thanksgiving with lots of turkey and dressing, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, apple and raisin salad, gravy, banana split pie and rolls to all of you.

We had to delay ours from today till later this week (?) because our DIL is waiting on her Covid-test results. The girls have been with us all week. Turns our her co-worker tested positive last week so we are circling the airport waiting to land till she finds out then we'll muster like a herd of possums on a dead roadkilled deer.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Poquo

2015 Woodmizer LT40HD26

RichTired

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thankful for family and friends.
smiley_turkey_hide
Wood-Mizer LT15GO, Kubota L2800, Husqvarna 268 & Stihl 241 C-M chainsaws, Logrite cant hook, Ford F-150 Fx4

Richard

btulloh

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.   smiley_turkey_dancing
HM126

AK Newbie

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!  The Forestry Forum and all the wonderful, giving people that hangout here is always something to be thankful for!   smiley_turkey_dancing
LT28, Logosol M7, Husky 385XP, Stihl MS 250, Echo

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Walnut Beast

Quote from: doc henderson on November 26, 2020, 07:56:34 AM
be sure to let you turkey chill in the sink before cooking.  safety first!

have a good day!  God bless.
Hopefully he doesn't get the keys to the car before he goes in the sauna since he's been hitting the sauce 😂

gspren

Happy Thanksgiving! I told my wife that this was the first time in my 68 years that I wasn't with a group, just the wife and myself, that is until now when I logged in to the FF, now I'm safely with family. Thanks again!
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Tristen

I am very thankful for everyone who has made this forum what it is.   Thanks to the foresters, sawyers, woodworkers, farmers, moderators, subscribers, sponsors, forum owners.  The wealth of knowledge and willingness to share that knowledge in a very peaceful and pleasant environment is invaluable to a newbie like myself.   I have spent hours reading a lot of past and present post, I have asked questions, and i have even put my NEWBIE "two cents" in (probably where i shouldn't).   

Anyway Thank you all for everything you do to make this a great place !  

May you all have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving !   
Interest; Wood mizer LT35 HD,   Husky chainsaws, Firewood, sustainable logging, lumber, Kubota compact tractors
"You are the first person to ever see the inside of that tree"

Cub

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! 

Ron Scott

Hope that you all had a good one! smiley_turkey_dancing
~Ron

Texas Ranger

Man plans and God laughs.  We planned on family of about 8 or so, bought an 18 pound turkey, and then every thing got dicey.  So, we teleconferenced family, BIL's. daughters, etc.  But, still have 15 and a half pounds of turkey left.  Just the two of us, and y'all.

I hope all had a wonderful, if quarantined, day.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Don P

It was a little different this year. Our friend that raises turkeys saw what was going to happen months ago and toned the birds down some so they weren't ginormous but I'll be enjoying turkey sammiches all weekend. We took a basket and fixins over to a neighbor who is solo and by the time we got back I had recovered enough to have a slice of apple and a slice of punkin pie, "didn't want to see them go to the bad" as my uncle used to say  :D Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Thank You Sponsors!