iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Warm and sunny

Started by Howdy, February 06, 2014, 03:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howdy

Life is good here in Oregon.

However I am getting tired of having to mow my yard every week. At least I am getting a great suntan. My garden is starting to produce some beautiful tomatoes and the corn is already knee high.

I need to cut this short, there are some men in white coats at the door and they are here to show me a new coat with long sleeves. Then we are going to take a trip to somewhere where they say I will love the padded walls.

Mooseherder

Holmes

They're coming to take me away ha ha, They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha,  To the happy home where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away.  8) :D 8)
Think like a farmer.

thecfarm

I just thought you had a BIG green house at first.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

r.man

Oh good, your'e crazy. I was starting to worry about myself until I got to the end.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

pigman

Howdy, there are pills for your problem. Wait, maybe it was the pills that caused your problem. ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Mooseherder

goose63

Iaint gona run I like being crazzzzy I don't have to a reason for the things I do ;D ;D ;D ;D
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Magicman

Crazy here.  We actually had snowflakes this afternoon and then in a couple of hours the sun was shining.  Supposed to get to about 60° tomorrow.   ::)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Coon

Howdy, if your weather is as bad as it is here I don't think those rubber walls are as soft as they claim....of course that's after you find them with the shovel or snowblower first.  :-\ 
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Thank You Sponsors!