iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Texting & driving

Started by Woodwalker, March 22, 2010, 10:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodwalker

Just cause your head's pointed, don't mean you are sharp.

TimRB

Pretty sobering, all right.  I'm glad I don't commute any more.  I've seen people reading books and newspapers while driving down the freeway. 

Tim

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Burlkraft

We just had one of those here a couple of weeks ago.

A lady was texting while on her way to work. She was driving on a 4 lane divided hwy.

She went in the median and into the oncoming lane.

She drove underneath a semi trailer going in the other direction.

It tore the whole top off the car. She died instantly.
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Patty

They just made texting while driving illegal in Iowa.While I do not think anyone needs to be texting while driving, I really think our state gov't folks had more important things to do than to pass this law. Like balance the state budget and lower my taxes are two items that come to mind right away.
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Chuck White

Just using a cell phone while driving is against the law here in New York.

But I see it every day I'm on the road.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

stonebroke

Texting while driving is just evolution in action. :D :D :D :D

Stonebroke

D Hagens

The new laws here state that you can't text nor hold your phone to your ear. You can use your phone but only with hands free. I'm glad we can't text anymore because I was really bad for it and it is dangerous. move_it

Thank You Sponsors!