iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Life is like that.....

Started by Grizzly, November 12, 2016, 10:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzly

I've had this thought for a few days but haven't posted cuz you find a lot of good thoughtful stuff on this forum. But yet another sunrise passed by and stirred it up again so here goes.

We've had some spectacular sunrises here the last few days and since we've already had a good taste of winter they seem all the more splendid. Very enjoyable and we all head to the window to take it in. In order to have this spectacular sunrise with a golden, pink, or red sky you must have clouds. Different levels of cloud cover produce different levels of sky colour. On our place a late fall or early spring sunrise with a fair bit of cloud cover results in not only a red sky, but our lake goes red as well as a hue on the trees and yard. Very impressive but again you must have clouds.

How often do we enjoy the great things of life or remember the great things and have to realize that it took some sort of negative to produce such an impressive positive? My son acts up and I remember my Dad, the wind blows cold to remind that hunting season is here, we sing a song that says you must have rain to enjoy the rose garden, ............ it just seems like it goes on and on.

Anyway, just thought I'd share the thought.

Image is from last year but a good representative of the last few mornings.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

sawguy21

Beautiful view with the first cup of morning coffee. 8)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

yukon cornelius

beautiful picture! i love your way of thinking also . thanks for sharing both.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

David Freed

Thank You Sponsors!