iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Angiogram

Started by goose63, January 17, 2023, 07:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

I'm set up to have one Feb 13 but I don't know any thing about them the olny thing the nurse will tell me is the Dr talk to me about it at the time.

So what are the risks ? shure would like to know befor I do it.

Any of you guys know ?. 
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Magicman

A Google search gives a good explanation so I suppose that the Dr. is looking for blockages, etc.

I wish you the best my Friend. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

doc henderson

they have to make venous of arterial access.  is this for heart, or somewhere else.  a person can be allergic to the dye, and it can be hard on kidneys if they already have a problem.  they will check you kidney function first.  unless it is a MRA (magnetic resonance angiogram) then dye is not required usually.  The Dr. who ordered the test can tell you more about it.  It must not be too worrisome if they are waiting a month.  That is about all i can say with the info presented.  head, neck and cardiac arterial angiograms are the most common.  could be arteries in the legs, if you are having trouble there.  yes looking for blockage.  good luck.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

goose63

doc its for the heart my B.P. is ok but my heart rate is down was 50 today Googel says a stroke could happen just what I don't had a minnie stroke 17 years ago
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

doc henderson

you prob. need a pacemaker, and they are ruling out ischemia first.  are you taking an aspirin a day?  keep in touch with your doc.  not sure about a stroke unless you have atrial fibrillation.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Thank You Sponsors!