iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2014 COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, August 30, 2014, 09:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

@WDH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Georgia Bulldogs sent my Clemson Tigers dragging themselves back to S.C.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

Have not seen that video in at least 10 years. Still don't miss it either. :-\
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

WmFritz

It won't let me watch it on my Android  tablet.  >:(
Now your gonna make me get out of my lazy-boy and turn on the desk top.  :(

When I saw the thread title, I thought I'd find that you was praising my Wolverines on their win today.    :)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Den Socling

I haven't watched a single college game since NCAA's unjustified attack of Penn State and I never will.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Ya gotta let it go Den.....I understand how you feel but we can't change it.  :)

clww

My VT Hokies beat William and Mary to begin the season. Yawn......
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: clww on August 30, 2014, 09:51:34 PM
My VT Hokies beat William and Mary to begin the season. Yawn......

Y'all played 2 people....we had to play 11.  :D

Ron Wenrich

Den, you've missed some really good football games that the Nittany boys have been in on.  Yesterday was a good one against UCF.  There was also some terrific games in the past 2 years.  The NCAA and the BOT still have a bunch of legal hoops to jump through.  The fat lady ain't done singing.   ;)
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Den Socling

Yes, I know I am being childish and i'm only hurting myself. But I really hate the NCAA. Why did they punish the entire school because of one sick pervert? It wasn't fair.

beenthere

As I read it, many of the higher ups knew about that one pervert, but didn't have the guts to do something about it. Even some hero's were involved, apparently.
Was very unfortunate, to say the least. And it hurt the lives of many, many students and alum (let alone the children).
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Den Socling

I don't want to see this moved to "Restricted" ( :D) but I don't believe Paterno knew about the pervert as a fact. I believe he believed in a chain of command and he did what he thought was correct when heard "talk".

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Den Socling on August 31, 2014, 03:54:32 PM
I don't want to see this moved to "Restricted" ( :D) but I don't believe Paterno knew about the pervert as a fact. I believe he believed in a chain of command and he did what he thought was correct when heard "talk".

I have to agree with this 100%. Joe was literally hung for something he had nothing to do with.

terry f

Oregon jumped Alabama, good to be in the top 4, now just take care of business. Its always good to control your own destiny. College Football always has been, and still is the only major sport that the championship isn't decided on the field, but its getting closer.

Den Socling

I just read this. "Due to Penn State University's significant progress toward ensuring its athletics department functions with integrity, the NCAA Executive Committee today eliminated the school's postseason ban, effective immediately, and will return the full complement of football scholarships in 2015-16," the NCAA announced in an official release.

terry f

clww

My Hokies beat the highly overrated Buckeyes Saturday. 8) 8) 8) 8)
                                 (2-0-0)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: clww on September 08, 2014, 06:08:18 PM
My Hokies beat the highly overrated Buckeyes Saturday. 8) 8) 8) 8)
                                 (2-0-0)

I likes it too!  :)

WmFritz

Hanging my head in shame after that fiasco of a game my Wolverines gave up to Notre Dame.

poston-smiley     arg-smiley    arg-smiley   arg-smiley        smiley_hanged

Glad to hear the Penn State news. Might have to convert to a Nittany Lion this year.  ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

workman

Nebraska pulled out a very "meh" win (should have been easy) last week.  This might be a decent year yet tho.
MS192T, MS660, MS250, HT131

sandhills

Welcome to the forum workman, nice to see another husker here, where in Eastern Ne?  Albion here (more or less).  And yeah on the game Saturday, I did like the coaches response after the game about the locker room atmosphere though, they obviously know they got to get it together.

red oaks lumber

the first day i moved to lincoln it happened to be on a saturday, i got gas and went inside to pay and the clerk asked me "your not from here are you"? i stepped back and said no i just moved to town why? you aren't wearing any red or white :D that was the last time i was out of "uniform"
man i loved that town,they just wouldn't give a younger kid from the ouside a chance to settle in because i hadn't been here long enough to hire me. :) i'm still a husker fan
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

jmouton

all i have to say     is    "  GO BLUE  "
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

jmouton

oh ya  ,,  and HAIL TO THE VICTORS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

jmouton

heres a good joke for ya  ,  how do you get to columbus,,,  south till ya smell it ,  east till ya step in it ,,, :D :D :D :D

beenthere

Didn't think that was funny...  ::)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!