iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pit bull eats pick up

Started by Texas Ranger, May 07, 2008, 10:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

VACAVILLE, Calif. -- A Vacaville, Calif., man found a pit bull stuck in the engine of his truck and chewing through wires Tuesday morning, his family said.

Walter Witthoeft had just woken up and went outside to put power steering fluid in his truck. When he popped the hood, he saw a pair of eyes, heard growling and then noticed a dog wiggling around in his engine.

The dog worked his way up and under the truck the night before and got stuck, Sacramento Station KCRA reported.

Witthoeft's family called police and reported the incident.

Witthoeft said he had just paid $1,000 to fix his truck last week, but the truck had to be towed back to the shop for repairs due to damage caused by the pit bull.

The dog eventually was able to wiggle out and animal service brought it to a county shelter.

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Dave Shepard

That's still better than finding a snake under the hood. ;D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

limbrat

I had a dog related car problem the year before last. My beloved left to go to the store and came back in in a few minutes fussin.
she ended up going in my truck.

No ideal why they drug a old shed to the house.
but it was just enough to get the job done. Cant be mad at them there just being themselves.
ben

Warren

My aunt and uncle used to breed Rott's.  Had one chew the plastic bumper off'n a VW one time.  Didn't seem to hurt the dog any...
LT40SHD42, Case 1845C,  Baker Edger ...  And still not near enough time in the day ...

Thank You Sponsors!