Its time for another Nailhead "YOOPER GOLD" Support Auction!

Started by Jeff, December 17, 2006, 06:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

What else can I say. Pat has come through again with a whole pint of Dat "Yooper Gold" Maple Syrup. It was really good this past year and the supplies are almost exhausted.  This is the last Pint we know of available!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270070132358
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Burlkraft

I better get in here seein' how this is what I was supposed ta be buyin' in da first palce... ;D ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

pigman

QuoteHey Folks, you've heard about it, you've read about it, I know many of you have even dreamed about it!
and I have tasted it. 8)   It is better than advertised. smiley_clapping
A

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

pigman

SwampDonkey said
QuoteThanks Pat 'Nailhead' for the great gift.
Whats this gift thing. :o I had to outbid thousands of other people to get mine. I don't remember what I paid for it, but I do remember how good it tasted. 8)

Bob
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Nailhead

Just thought I'd let you know that I have MR. and Mrs. Frostie guarding the gold until Jeff informs me where the Brinks truck is to deliever it

NH
"The Constitution does not grant rights, it recognizes them."

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bro. Noble

Quote from: Nailhead on December 18, 2006, 09:55:21 AM
Just thought I'd let you know that I have MR. and Mrs. Frostie guarding the gold until Jeff informs me where the Brinks truck is to deliever it

NH

Say,  is it just me or is that a different picture than appeared this morning?  I'm pretty sure Mr Frosty is getting a little rounder,  and the level of gold has gone down some :D :D :D

Well,  I can't blame Mr Frosty,  I've had some of Nailhead's product and it's hard to resist. ;D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Nailhead

Bro. Noble
You may be right, Jeff might have  invented a long distance straw that works over the internet and he may be slowly pulling from the jar. ;D
I'll check it in the morning and see if the level is holding or not!
Come to think about it, I better go check NOW, as I'v left this puter on all day.
I'll return shortly with a update.

Nailhead

Yup, just as I thought, the lever in the jar has went down!

Acording to my resident computer expert, the syrup in the "pipe line" can probably be reversed if the bidding picks up a little. ;D I guess we'll just have to wait till morning to see how thinks turn out.
NH

Nailhead

The bidding worked, but to make sure it doesn't happen again, I put the main man in charge of security.
I did catch him sleeping on the job, but he must be resting up for his big night!