iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Special "Famous recipes" ?

Started by drobertson, May 11, 2015, 01:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

Had some fried chicken over the week end,  a mom and pop shop, really good but was real close to more famous franchise shops.
Is it possible for us that like to cook, to match these recipes and not fringe on copy rights?  I mean if we go outside the house?
Years back I worked a finer steak house, and have robbed some of the recipes, but do not sell them.  And it seems that I mostly vary them bout every time I'm cooking anyway,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

beenthere

I'd like to find a place that had "pan" fried chicken, not deep fried in oil.

Like "mom" used to make.

Yes, I could do it myself, but can't seem to do it like Mom.

dr
If you don't sell it, then there is no infringement.. IMO.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

drobertson

I hear ya Beenthere,  the only real steal was the mushroom recipe on my account, and will say no two batches are ever exactly the same, kinda like you mentioned about your mothers chicken, a lil shake here and there, but it's all good.  Got to laugh cause my mouth is still on fire with this hot and spicy fried chicken :D   
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

thurlow

The only restaurant recipe that I'd REALLY like to have is from a chain steakhouse where we occasionally dine;  nothing extraordinary about the menu except the yeast rolls are to die for.  Lots of places on-line purport to have the recipe, but they don't come out the same.
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

Thank You Sponsors!