iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Just a visitin Iron River

Started by Jeff, April 01, 2004, 04:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Yep, we had Pizza. I think I ate 27 pieces. ;D  I am trying to figure out how to get that Timber arcade game outta there. Ever notice it?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

Jeff if ya get dat timber game ya better get Thumper some knee pads. If I remember correctly she kept trippin' over da stumps.   :D   :D   :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

chet

QuoteChester, I tink da gig is up. :-/

Oh well.  :-/  At least we made good money on da folks dat booked it fur da big party over weekend.  ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Ron Scott

I'll have to check that Timber game out closer. Usually I can't get close to it for the crowd.

Did you check out any "real timber"? Cruise the Ottawa N.F.?
~Ron

chet

Ron we didn't drive around too much, but we did put on a couple of miles. We went to Eagle River, WI.  to check out some junk shops, on the return trip I took the scenic route back through Phelps so I could show Jeff where you did your log diving on Big Twin. Then we stopped at Cooks Run Cedar ( Carl Nieminen's son Johns operation ) to check out their log siding operation. Also had to show them John's house on Golden Lake, John's house is the Woodmizer 2003 personal best Grand Champion. This is one of the many houses my son Jeff worked on as a carpenter  for Cooks Run.
     We also went out to Chicagoan Lake to look at the house that son Jeff's high school students are building. The home is for Dave Andreski ( Tony Andreski's son ).
            Here is the link to Cooks Run's site,  http://www.cooksruncedar.com   Lots of great pics.

Ron Scott

Sounds like you gave Jeff a "grand tour". Some neat things.

He'll have to get up there for the Fireman's Tournament. (After you fill up the wine cabinet, that is.) Some great looking furniture. I need to stop by.
~Ron

Ron Scott

It's official now. The "UP Office" is listed with Yooper Land Reality www.yooperlandrealty.com. Listing # 214788.  A great Yooper place.
~Ron

Jeff

Land contract? Low down payment?  Low payments?  Come on, I'm yer pal, yer buddy, yer, ah, never mind. ;)

Jeff

I take better pictures. Here is theirs on your listing Ron

http://www.tcoinc.com/yooperland/214788.html

Ron Scott

They might join the Forum since they have many acres of forest land to manage and/or sell.
~Ron

chet

Don't call da folks at Yooper Realty tomorrow 'cause dey won't be able to hear ya unless ya talk real load.   ;D  I'm helping son Jeff  put a new deck on their offices this weekend, we start jackhammering da old concrete in da morning.   :-/

Ron Scott

Chet,

Send a picture. Are you sure that the State Historical Society will approve of any changes to that log building? It's a cultural resource for Iron River.  ;)
~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!